Chasing the Dragons

I get in to the ambulance with Claire a d the kids and take out my phone. There's already love coverage and it's trending on twitter.

#KillTheBeast

I sigh as I put my get off Twitter and I get a text from Dr. Wu

Wu: Dr. Grant, we must go. I have the embryos, there's a helicopter that will take us to Costa Rica. We can rebuild the dinosaurs as weapons. We're going to be filthy rich.

I look at my phone in shock to what me mentor I'd saying.

Me: I didn't get into science for the money. I got in it to create and discover. You do what you gotta do. I'm staying here with Owen. Lose this number immediately.

Wu: your loss.

I put my phone away and Claire looks over at me.

"You alright?" She says with a look I've missed from my best friend.

"I will be when all this is done. I'm just upset at myself for creating this. Now I know why dad didn't want me in the field." I say as I wipe some tears away.

"We'll all fix this. Together." She says she hugs me.

She shows me he live feed and I see Owen on his motorcycle and our four raptors. They start to slow down, the. All hell breaks loose.

-Owens P.O.V.-

"The raptors got something!" I say as we begin to slow down.

The raptors stop in front of us and we hop off our vehicles. We all standby for the indominus, and it's quiet for a second. We hear some footsteps then the beast comes out of the treeline.

The raptors take notice at the Indominus and one of them makes a call out. Then the Indominus replies back.

"Something's wrong." I say.

"They're communicating." Barry whispers.

"I know why they wouldn't tell us what that thing is made of." I say as I look out of my guns scope.

"Why?" I hear Barry ask.

"Cause that thing is part raptor." And after I say thay, all the raptors turn and look at us.

"Fire!" One of the ACU members say.

We start firing as the raptors run. We hear something fly past us and an explosion goes off at the Indominus. It stumbles then gets up and runs off.

"Watch your 6! Raptors got a new alpha!" I yell out.

A raptor attacks one of the ACU members and we start to shoot and spread out. I hide in some tall grass and see one of my raptors. She starts making her clicking sounds as she studies me. I look at her then a bazooka fires on her.

I get shot back from the force of the explosion then run to where my bike is. I hear shots being fired and Barry yelling. I distract Blue from trying to attack him. I ride off and meet up with Ellie and Claire.

-Ellie's P.O.V.-

Claire and I watch on her tablet to see what's going on with Owen and the raptors. I see the indominus come into the picture and nothing happens.

"Shoot the thing, damn it!" I yell to the screen. Then the Mother of all catastrophes occurs.

The screen is basically just flashing lights and gun shots. I start to get nervous when we get startled by a bang on our window. We see a bloody hand and both yell.

"Go! Go!" He says.

Claire turns the ambulance on fumbles for her seatbelt. I hear the back doors open and look to see the ACU member try to jump in. He's quickly pulled away by one of my raptors.

"Drive!" I yell and Claire floors it.

The raptor starts to run and attempts to jump in but the boys taze it with the taze stick.

"That was cool! I can't wait to tell mom!" Gray says as he sticks his head through the small window.

"No! Don't ever tell her, I'll take you to her and she'll never speak to me again." She says.

"Claire watch out!" I yell out as a raptor crashes through her window. She let's out a blood curdling scream and I kick the raptor in the head. She falls out and we see Owen ride up to us on his bike.

"Go to the Lab!" He yells.

-----

We meet up with him at the lab and run in. I look around and see that it's empty.

"They evacuated the lab?" Claire says. I lead them to my lab and I start grabbing some files and shoving them in a bag.

"That's not a real dinosaur." Gray says as he looks at the screen. I start feeling guilty as he points to the dinosaur I created.

"No, it ain't kid." Hoskins says as he comes out of the Embryo Fridge.

"But imagine it, only a fraction of the size." He says. He keeps rambling on, then one of the raptors comes and jumps in front of him.

"Easy, easy. We're on the same team." He says after letting out a scared yell. He picks his hand up to touch her sniut, and she bites his hand. Blood starts pouring out and she continues to attack him.

"Lets go!" I yell. We run and the raptor crashes through the glass. At this point, I can tell if it's charlie or delta.

We finally make it down the steps of Hammonds research facility, and the raptors corner us. Claire stands in front of her nephews and I stand close to Owen. I hold on to the back of his shirt and he puts his gun down.

Blue snarls at him and Owen stays as clam as ever.

"Easy." He says. He puts his hand on the camera strapped to the side of her head and takes it off. She begins to purr then the ground begins to shake.

We look over and see the indominus stand right in front of us.

This won't be good.