Hamster Balls.

*Ellie's P.O.V.*

I went to the gyrospheres and waited in line. I was near the front when I saw two kids that matched up to Zara's description of Claire's nephews.

"Zach! Gray!" I yelled. But they closed the door to the sphere. "Crap."

I went to the front and went to the guy running the gyrospheres.

"James!" I said as I got closer. He picked up the phone on the side and talked for 5 seconds before reaching for his manual.

"Ok everybody the ride is closed." He said nervously. Everybody started to get mad. "Come on guys, I just work here." He said defeated. I go up to the front.

"Hey James, what's going on?" I said as I reached his post.

"Asset out of containment." He said as he dialed the phone. "Lowery, bring in all the gyroshperes."

I watch him get his stuff as I realize what dinosaur might have gotten loose. Then I pictures the baby dinosaur that ate the only thing like her. The Indominus Rex.

-----

I run towards the innovation center and go up into the control center. I see Owen yelling at Claire. He gets mad and knocks Lowerys dinosaurs off his desk. He goes up to Mr. Masrani and whispers something to him.

"Owen, what's wrong? Why do you smell like gasoline?" I asked as we got on the elevator together.

"Claire took me to see this damn thing they call a dinosaur and it tricks us into thinking it escaped. So Claire comes here to track it and me and two gaurds go in to check it out, and the damn thing is in there. While trying to get out of the paddock, the dinosaur escaped and ate both gaurds." He said when the door closed.

"That's awful." I said quietly as I looked blankly at the door.

"It is. It also almost killed off an entire ACU squad. I'm going to go out there and find Dr. Wu. That thing is no dinosaur." He said when the door opened.

"No, no, no! Let's just stay here and help the people be safe." I said as we walked out.

"You're right. Let them handle their shit, and we'll make sure everyone is safe." He said as he calmed down.

We begin making sure everyone is with their family and no one is missing. We got inside the innovation center when Claire stops us.

"Owen! Ellie! I need your help." She said with tears in her eyes.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's my nephews. They're in the valley." She said.

"What do they look like?" Owen asked.

"Ok, the older one is high school age and this tall and the younger one-"

"Wait, you don't even know your nephews age?" Owen asked. Claire looked guilty as more tears were soon to spill over.

"Lets go." I said.

-----

*Zach's P.O.V.*

"If we don't go back we're going to get arrested, and we'll have to make root beer out of the toilet." Gray said as we headed deeper into the forest.

"You see? I told you. Your welcome. Up close and personal with four... dinosauruses." I said as I slowed to a stop.

"Ankylosaurus. We shouldn't be here. And there's five dinosaurs." Gray said a little annoyed.

"Aren't u supposed to be a genius or something? Look. One, two, three, four." I said as I pointed to each one. I hear Gray catch his breath. He picks up his shaking finger and points to the reflection on the glass.

"Five." He says quietly. The dinosaur behind us moved toward us and growled as it launched toward the other dinosaurs.

I moved the little joy stick to get out of the way, but the smaller dinosaur hit us with its tail and we crashed into a tree causing us to upside down. I tried to turn us over as the bigger dinosaur killed the other one. I saw my brother flinch before my phone started to ring.

I saw my Aunt Claire's picture pop up. I tried to reach for it.

"Zach." Gray whispered.

"Almost... got it." I said as I reached for my vibrating phone.

"Look." Gray said quietly. I looked up to see the hellish eye of the big white dinosaur. It got up and moved the gyrosphere until we were facing it. It then smashed a claw into the ball and Gray and I sat there screaming our lungs out. The dinosaur fits it's mouth around the ball then clenches her teeth and lifts the ball up and smashes us to the ground.

Gray and I are screaming until I see the bottom of the glass brake. When she lifts us again I unbuckle us and we fall to the muddy ground. She smashes again so I hold onto my brother. I help him up and we run through the forest.

We come up to the side of a water fall and look down the cliff. We see the blue water way below us.

"We have to jump." I say. Gray keeps saying no as tears form in his eyes. We hear the dinodaur roar behind us. I grab my brothers arm.

"Ready, one, two, three!" I say before we jump. I hear the dinosaurs teeth snap right behind me as we fall to the surface of the water.

We hit the cold water and I see Gray going up to the surface. I motion at him to stay down as we swim away from the cliff.

We finally reach the surface of the water and we crawl on the muddy surface. I start to laugh a little.

"You did it. You jumped." I said as I looked at my brother. He laughs a little as I wrap an arm around him.

We get out of the water and wring out our clothes. I see Gray take a chocolate candy out of his nerd bag and open it up. He looks at me then cuts it in half. He gives it to me and we both eat in silence.

*Ellie's P.O.V.*

I switched my shoes at my lab and saw Dr. Wu pacing in his. I see him run his hands through his hair then he throws some files off his desk. He picks up his phone and talks to it. I wonder what goes through this man's head.

{A/N I added the deleted scene because it's too cute! I'll add the other ones through out the story. Get ready for some Ellie/Owen drama!}