Chapter 5 : Me and my whoring tendencies

" Cause ever since I left the city,
you started wearing less and goin' out more
Glasses of champagne out on the dance floor
Hangin' with some girls I've never seen before" - Drake

*****

Everyone has their own preferences. Some girls dig douchebags, manwhores, philanders, womanizers, players, assholes while some girls go for the cute nerd, boy next door type of guys.

While a fraction of YA readers crave cliché cheesy stuff, some want angst ridden rowdy teenagers, while some devour the smut, but there are always people who would like jump out of the window while dying with the feels of sexual tension between characters.

Everyone's got their opinions, and living in a country where you have the right to speech, you should not keep yourself from speaking your mind. But that doesn't mean you've got the right to hurt people with your words. Even though I may act that I don't care what people say about me, guess what, I do care.

I fucking care what people think about me.

After lunch, Jamie's fangirls pretty much decorated my locker with the words 'slut' written on it. There were crapload of notes stating me and my whoring tendencies.

I wanted to avada kedavara their sorry asses, who do they think they are? If it weren't for Roth holding me back, I would've been sitting in jail with blood stained clothes, for clawing their eyes out.

"Which is more elastic -" Jamie was sitting on the edge of my bed with a book in his hands, while I was laying beside him "a rubber band or a steel wire?"

"Steel wire" I answered without giving it a thought.

He looked up from his book "How? Isn't a rubber band supposed to be more elastic."

I smirked at him "If you paid attention in classes rather than staring at girls, you would've known too"

Jamie closed his book dropping it on the small table beside my bed "The only girl I have my eyes for is you, sweetheart."

I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness "So are you saying you weren't staring at Misha's chest?"

He leaned in a little "Jealous?" amusement lacing his voice.

I scoffed and stared at the clock above his head. It was past four, but Mom wouldn't be home before six. So everything's good.

But the question that remains unanswered is that was I jealous?

I sat up and started moving back feeling a little uncomfortable under Jamie's stare.

He just stared at me with his scorching blue eyes. The more I moved back, the more he closed the distance between us.

My back hit the wall, trapping me. Jamie had his hands under my chin, his breadth fanning my heated face.

"You do know that I like you, right? Misha can go arrange a strip show in front of me and I wouldn't care."

My heart was beating faster, my breadth coming in shallow depths "Really?"

He nodded as he kissed my neck "Sweetheart, you've got to-"

I cut him off tipping my head a little to give him a better access "Then why were you acting so distant?"

Usually Roth is the one who drops me home, as you see he lives next door. But today Roth couldn't because he had to visit his grandmother who lives by the beach.

Jamie offered to give me a ride and I happily accepted. As we went past the looming shadows of trees, an awkward silence engulfed us.

Jamie's my boyfriend. Things should not be awkward between us. I swear it was more awkward than a devoted Twilight fan meeting a no-shit-taking-harry-potter-die-hard fan.

Jamie stopped and glared at me. I knew he wasn't pissed at me, but boy he was pissed. "It's just that I don't like that Roth kid."

Kid, like really. They are basically the same age.

"Why?" I said thrown off.

He pulled back "I don't like him."

"Yeah, I get that. But if you haven't noticed I asked you why. And as much as I know my hearing abilities may not be stellar with the damage I have done to my eardrums listening music, but I did hear you say that. You just can't repeat your sentence twice." I yelled.

Don't you think I'm over reacting. I'm reacting in a way I deem fit. As much as I like Jamie, I'm not going to hear a word against Roth. Whenever he's there, everything seems less crappier. While Jamie makes my stomach erupt in buterflies, Roth makes me feel safe. He is my safe house. He has been and always will be.

Jamie exhaled loudly, staring into my eyes "You and Roth seemed pretty close today."

"Because we are" I said slowly as if I was talking to a sad five year old who learnt that Narnia ain't real not a sixteen year old boy. A boy with the body of God and an ass that practically screams try me.

I usually find boy's hair, their eyes and sometimes their lips attractive but with an ass like Jamie's, oh boy. I never imagined being this heavily attracted to someone's back.

"You don't understand" Jamie angrily yelled.

"Then make me" I snapped.

Without uttering a word, Jamie preety much pinned me against my bed's headboard. His hands were on the back of my neck as his lips hungrily kissed mine.

I pushed him, making him fall back on the bed as I plopped myself on him and started kissing him.

Jamie's hands ran down my body, slowing at the curves. I reached his neck, constantly kissing and sucking. He groaned loudly before grabbing my hair and pulling me into a kiss that left me aching in places, that you don't really want to hear about.

As people always say 'Love's in the air' I wanted to climb on my roof and yell 'Lust's in the air and it's choking me, but do I enjoy it.'

Breathing heavily we broke apart, our foreheads touching. Jamie leaned in bit my neck a tad harder making me gasp and moan at the same time "You are mine"

I'm not his.

I leaned in as well and whispered "Maybe I wasn't the only one who was jealous, was I?"

Jamie pressed his lips against mine rising a little and pulled out a maneuver that had him on top of me grining like a cheshire cat. He was between my legs as he slowly kissed my neck. His tongue moved against my skin making me moan in pleasure. His face went down a little, kissing the hollow in my neck. His fingers were pressed against my hips as his tongue made it's way down my neck, kissing my cleavage that had me thrusting against him.

I could feel Jamie's erection against mine as I rolled my hips a little, sending shivers of pleasure all over my body.

My hands slipped inside his shirt as my fingers traced his chest. Jamie kissed me on the lips and tugged the hem of my My Chemical Romance tee shirt.

I raised my hands and soon the shirt was thrown into a cornor. Jamie shirt followed next. Jamie slid the straps of my bra, kissing my shoulders.

Jamie's hands were on my breast, while mine were busy unbuttoning his jeans. My fingers slipped inside his pants touching the fibre of his boxers as he pulled my lips against his roughly.

"SYDNEY CHASE!!! WHAT ARE YOU IN THE GOD'S NAME DOING?" a femine voice shouted. The words were laced with menace that had us shoot apart from each other.

Mom.

*****

I tried writing smut. I had to reread fifty shades of grey and the crossfire series, only to get familiar with the concept.

I hope you liked it. And maybe if I'm in a nice mood the next chapter would be from Roth's POV.