START OF A NEW LIFE

It’s a start of a new life for Luhan. After his parents decided to separate, Luhan stayed on his mother’s side. His Father doesn’t support them anymore. He has his new family now.

Luhan doesn’t want a broken-family but he needsto be strong for his mother. They moved to Seoul for a new life. His mother’s best friend, Mrs. Oh, lives there. She allowed them to live with her since she’s only living with her only son.

It was afternoon when luhan and his mother arrived at Mrs. Oh’s house. Her house is indeed huge. It’s not a house but a mansion. Mrs. Oh greeted Mrs. Xi first and hugged Luhan Tight when she noticed Luhan Behind Mrs. Xi’s back.

“Aigoo, Aigoo. My beloved Gaoling, you don’t know how I miss you”……. “Omo, is this Luhan now? He’s so cute” Mrs. Oh fangirling around Luhan’s cuteness. “He has the same age as your son right?” Mrs. Xi asked. “Nae, he’s in school right now. By the way I have enrolled Luhan at Sehun’s school. Don’t worry about it. It’s my pleasure to take care of the two of you” “That’s why I love you so much unnie~” Mrs. Xi hugged Mrs. Oh and they both laugh. “Yah, don’t call me unnie”

Mrs. Oh took them at their individual room. It’s kinda far in Sehun’s room. He doesn’t know yet that someone is living together with him.

Luhan walks around the Mansion and stood infront of Mrs. Oh son’s room. He hoped that He will accept him and his mother.

Then he proceeded to his mother’s room. “Luhan, are you okay? Mrs. Xi asked worriedly. Luhan began to cry. “Mama, I hope  that we took the right choice of moving here” “Don’t worry Xiao lu, everything will be fine her. Trust mama okay?” “sorry mama”

It’s already late when Sehun got from his friend’s house. It’s not new though.

Mrs. Oh is the one who opened the door for him.

“Have  you eaten already sweetie?” Mrs. Oh asked

“Of course” Sehun replied stubbornly.

“I have to tell you something sweetie. Someone is going to live with us soon. She is a old friend of mine from China. She has also a son which is the same age as you. Sehun’s eye widen. “China? Is that the place where dad went?”

Actually, Mrs. Oh didn’t tell Sehun that the visitors are already in the house now.

 “Sweetie forget about your dad please. He has nothing to do with us anymore”  mrs.Oh hug Sehun and continued

“I’m not letting you to ride our car or your care tomorrow.”

“What?”  Sehun mentally curses. *Great, just great*