Amusement park part 2

Sehun’s POV

Is he that scared? Luhan hyung, why do you have to be so cute? I really don’t know why I’m like this towards you, but I find my actions weird.

He didn’t respond after I told him that he’s cute. I asked him again if he’s not fine being with me, he stared at me with his brown eyes. I can see the fear in his eyes, it was so deep. Maybe something happened in his past that made him scared at heights.

“I’m not cute Sehun-ah. Can’t you see that I’m so manly?” You call yourself manly after crying twice at me?  “Yes, yes. Luhan hyung” I emphasize the word ‘hyung’. “You don’t have to be sarcastic.” We both chuckle in this awkward situation. He leaned closer to me. I found myself sweating this time and my heart skip a beat. I don’t know why.

“You know Luhan, being scared doesn’t mean you’re weak. But if you insist and if you flow with your fear, you’ll be scared more and you’ll be weak.”

“I really want to overcome my fears.” Luhan confesses. “How can you overcome your fears?” I asked. “I want to try different activities involving height. For now, I’ll overcome my fears in Ferries Wheel, where all my fears started.”  He put his hands in his lap, looking out the window. “Would you mind telling it to me?” “I’ll tell you when I’m ready Sehun-ah”  

*

Luhan's POV

The view of the lake beside the Amusement park

The scene on the lake next to the amusement park is very mitigating inside. There are families and even couples boating around the water. It looks like they have no problems and concerns because of the smiles on their faces. I feel sad again from what I saw. Why do I have to be in a broken family? I’m still sad now that we’re free from my father’s hand. I was trying to fight the sadness and the tears that flow on my cheeks whenever I feel down.  But, I still thank God because he gave me a mother who loved me so much. I am also thankful because God gave me cheerful friends especially Sehun.

I didn’t join them aymore, because I heard that their next destination was the roller coaster. Sehun forced me to allow him to remain with me, but I told him to go and have fun. Ofcourse I want to be alone with him. Sometimes I think much of him even though we are together. I don’t want to tell him what I feel, because I’m too confuse whether my feeling towards him is just for a friend or more than that . I used to like someone which I hurt myself. I have courted a girl way back in my elementary days. She told me that she was too young to have a boyfriend then she told me to wait for her after we graduate.  One day as I was walking to my classroom I saw the girl I like at the stairs with a boy; their hands holding each other’s. Everything around me was spinning. I don’t want to remember  anymore the bad memories I have. Now that we live far away from them, I want to erase all the bad events we suffered and left.

I entered a store wherein, all the souvenir items will be seen. I smiled as I saw a cow plushie, it reminds me of Sehun. Sehun has milk, just like the cow’s skin.  I looked at the price sadly. I can’t afford the prize of the plushie. I need to buy souvenirs for mom and Mrs. Oh. The Saleslady saw me holding the cow plushie pouting. She approaches me and told me that I look like her son. She gave me the cow plushie free.I’m very happy because I was able to give Sehun a Substitute give, since he gave me his key chain. I bought my mom, Mrs. Oh, and my friends a smiley keychain as a souvenir.

Today, I can finally make a new memory together with my loved ones.

Sehun’s POV

Aishhh, Luhan. Why did you left me with these guys. I should have come with you.I wonder what you do now.

“Guys, I’ll leave first okay. Go and enjoy yourselves, don’t mind me. I’ll search for Luhan, Okay?” I waved at them. I think they didn’t hear me since they didn’t care because they focussed on one another.

I search here there and everywhere for Luhan. Then I finally saw him as I went to the Amusement park’s lake. He’s wearing a headband with a deer’s ear on it. He took pictures of the lake and suddenly stops when he heard the bell of the ice cream vendor. He reaches for the money on his pocket which he gave to the vendor.  

He ate his ice cream like a child. I notice that I'm staring deeply at him from afar. I was surprised when I saw him glowing while the people around him don’t. I also noticed that the people around him moves fast forward while Luhan is moving slowly.

I closed my eyes for a second, when I opened my eyes I found Luhan in front of me. There was a dirt on his lips as he smile. I unconsciously lick my own lips, As I stared at his delicious lips. I snap into the reality when I heard him saying my name.

“Sehun-ah! I have something for you” He released a cow stuffed toy coming out of his bag and gave me them to me. My heart beat became fast because of my situation I am right now. I want to stop my feelings, I'm confused. I do not know what actions I make and I feel lately.

I accepted his gift to me and I thanked him.

“Sehun-ah, it’s my appreciation and ‘thank you’ gift for you. I hope you like it.”

“Ofcourse I like it a lot Luhan.” I accepted and pinched his cheeks.

“Aish” he winced.

I saw a Chanyeol  and the others running like an idiot towards us. They said that  they are too tired so we walk  in where Kris’ cark were park. Since kris is too tired, his personal driver will be the one who will drive for us.

Later on I saw Luhan's head is immersed so I grabbed his head and rested it against my shoulder. I took a quick peck to his forehead Before I sleep.  I mentally slap myself for doing that to Luhan. I am a guy and I shouldn’t do it to my friend.  I should always remind myself that I like Luhan as a friend only okay? 

How is this chapter so far?

Please tell me :(((((

I want to know if you like it or not :)

Sorry again for my grammar

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.

^Cute <3

Luhan will be jealous sehunnie~