Ignored

Sehun slammed his body into his bed. He wanted to punch his self with his bare hands. He didn't bother taking a bath as soon as he got on his bed. Recollecting the scenes that happened earlier, he closed his eyes. In a few minutes, he managed to go to sleep with a frown on his face.

"Sehun-ah!" Sehun then removed the blanket that covers his body when he heard familiar voice called him. He wanted to apologize to Luhan and clear the misunderstandings between them. "Sehun-ah" Luhan called him again. This time Luhan crawled unto Sehun's bed. It's still dark at Sehun's room so they can't see each other's face clearly. "Luhan, I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I didn't mean to say all of that to you. I don't wanna hurt you because-" Luhan cutted his statement. He leaned closer to Sehun so that he can finally hear what the younger is saying. "-because, because I like you. I got hurt when I see you with Krystal." Luhan cupped Sehun cheeks and whispered to him. "You don't have to worry Sehun-ah. I like you and only you." He kissed Sehun pationately which Sehun respond with a sweet sound.

*Riiiiiiing* *Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

Sehun opened his eyes finding that all of it was a dream. He couldn't see Luhan inside his room. When he manage to get outside his room, he immediately wen to Luhan's room who was still sleeping until now.

"So all of this is really a dream." Sehun said disappointed. He left Luhan as soon as he see him sleeping. He doesn't bother to speak with the older, he finds it awkward. Sehun went to school early so that he can do the things like his projects early. And to avoid Luhan.

*

Luhan stretch his arms as he get up. He sat at the edge of the mattress rubbing his eyes. If you didn't know. Luhan cried all night, in fact he didn't sleep that well. Maybe he only slept in two hours making him sleepy in the morning. He passes by at Sehun's room knowing that the younger left the house earlier than him.

Maybe he's trying to avoid me. "Good morning Lulu~" Mrs. Oh pinched his cheeks, noticing the dark circle on his eyes. "Aigooo, you didn't sleep well last night, wae?" Mrs. Oh asked worriedly. "Luhan-ah, do you have problems at school. Do you want to talk it with mom?" Mrs. Xi asked placing her things beside Luhan's chair. "Mrs. Oh, mom, I just overslept last night and I don't have problems at school." Luhan lied.

He's starting to pack his things. "Mrs. Oh and Mom I'll be going first since I have something to do this early." * Sehun has nothing to do except their project.

So he went to the library and grabbed some books connected to their project. When he turned his head facing the window he saw Luhan standing and looking straight at him. He can't avoid Luhan's action and followed him with his eye.

Luhan pulled the library's door so he can catch up and talk with Sehun. "Sehun, we need to talk." Sehun ignored. "Can you please look at me first." Ignored. "What exactly is your problem Sehun!" This time Luhan shouted at Sehun.

He, Sehun, was shock at Luhan.

"Luhan, I don't want to talk to someone first. I wanted to ease my mind and focus on our project."

"You can say that to me in a right way, you don't have to ignore me." Still, Sehun ignore him. "You know what Sehun, you're right you don't need me and so I am. Bye, I'll go first, Krystal MY GIRLFRIEND is waiting for me."

Luhan emphasises the word GIRLFRIEND so that he can get his attention. Sehun ignored

Luhan on the outside, but inside he wanted to hug Luhan and apologize to him. But now, he can't. He's still mad, because of his madness he hurt Luhan.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A short chapter

SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR TT^TTPLEASEPLEAAAAAAAAASEPLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEDOCOMMENTCOMMMMMMMMMMMENTANDSUBSCRIBESUBSSSSSCRIBELOVE YOU ALLPPYONG