14

XIV

Totally messed up, I can’t even tell him that I like him.I know that he doesn’t like me.I know that he has a Krystal.Anger really tops on my emotions. Although I want to confess right now, I don’t have that strength. He just shouted at me. He said all of those things in my face.

I know. I deserved it. Who am I? Why am I feeling this towards him? Yes, I like him. The thing I don’t really understand is that I should support him rather than avoiding him.

Do I want him as my boyfriend or a friend?

Should I ask an advice from Chanyeol?

I know he’s an idiot but when it comes to giving advices he’s the master. Aside from being a ‘bestfriend’, that’s what I like about him. He becomes serious when he’s talking to you. He will just look straight into your eyes with a deep voice. Where’s that creepy specie anyway?

While I’m heading my way to check if Chanyeol is in our room, I heard some voices talking. I took a peak on the window, preventing myself so that they can’t see me.

Then, I saw Chanyeol giving Baekhyun a back hug. Moving my ears closer, I heard them mentioning Luhan. What about that little deer.

When Baekhyun got out from our room, I quickly made myself enter.“Yo!” I smacked Chanyeol’s shoulder, making him chuckle.

This guy really.“Ayo waddup” Chanyeol playfully hit me back.

“So, you’re being so clingy to Baekhyun, huh?”

“So, are you jealous?”

“Yes babe. I thought you only love me. But, why are you hugging Baekkie?”

I fake laugh. Seriously guys we’re really like this. Don’t get us wrong.

“By the way, since I’ve already told Kai about this.” Chanyeol became so serious all of the sudden. “Ah yeah?” I focus myself to him.

“Baekhyun and I are dating.” Now, he returned to himself. Everybody knows Chanyeol can’t stand being serious. “Congratulations on you two. Hope you will be forever together.” Chanyeol hugged me as a sign of ‘thank you’.

““Sehun, are you hiding something from me?” He furrowed his eyebrows placing his hands to his waist “Nothing, you know I’m an open book.” -“But there’s a thing I wanted to tell you.

This problem is related to someone I like.” I continued. Chanyeol gave me teasing look. “So our maknae has entered the world of love.” I ran fingers to his face then pinch his nose. “Aishh.” He winced. “So, who’s this lucky ‘Someone’?” I pulled Chanyeol closer so that no one could hear us. “You know him Chanyeol.” Chanyeol stood up looking shock. “Him? You mean, you like a guy. Please, tell me that it’s not Baek.”“Don’t fool me Chanyeol it’s Luhan.

That little deer made me like him. Every detail of him is a perfection. There’s no ugly description for him, only perfection.

"So you like Luhan huh?”“I just said it, didn’t you hear me?”“Okay, okay. So what do you want me to do?”“I want an advice, a serious one please.”

“Okay.” Chanyeol started. “First tell me about you concern with Luhan.”

“Minyoung mentioned that he likes Luhan and she knows who Luhan’s crush is. It made me curious so I want to confirm it on my own. I called Luhan a lot of times but he didn’t answer one. I texted him and waited for 15 minutes but I got no response from him.

So, I decided to go home. When I was walking near the icecream parlor, I saw a couple giggling and doing what so ever. As I walk nearer, I noticed that the couple is Luhan and Krystal. My heart is like a shattered glass which broken into pieces.

Luhan shouted my name and I continued to walk, avoiding their attention. I tried to avoid him. But he’s too strong; because of this I said things that are not too good. And today, we encountered each other again at the library. This time he shouts to me, and he said that he’s going to Krystal.

” [Author’s POV] Chanyeol listens to Sehun the entire time. He caught every single line Sehun is saying.

He thought that Sehun is no longer having a crush towards Luhan, but rather a love.“You know what Sehun? Luhan is a fragile person. I know that you like him and I know that you can’t control your anger that time. But, why don’t you say sorry to him?”

“Because I can’t” Sehun replayed.“Why? Because you’re still angry?”“obviously”“Yah. Now, the only advice I could give for you now is this. Appologize to Luhan and Krystal. If that didn’t work, then find me. I’ll help you.” Sehun thank Chanyeol and rested at his table.Chanyeol exited the room he and he grabbed his phone.1 new msg.

He opened the message that Baekhyun sent.From Bacon~:Chanyeol, please me at our meeting place, NOW.Chanyeol then walk to their meeting place. For now he can’t say where it is. It’s their secret meeting place.“Yah. I have something to tell you regarding Luhan.” Baekhyun told chanyeol.“yes, I have something to tell about Sehun too.”

“Okay you go first.” Chanyeol took a deep breath before he speak.“Sehun likes Luhan and he wanted to apologize but he can’t. That weakling.”

“Luhan likes Sehun too, Chanyeol.”“Seems interesting. So what are we going to this two?” Baekyun faced the floor thinking about something.

“What if you tell Krystal to get Luhan away from us first and I’ll tell Minyoung to take Sehun and make them do their project so that the ten of us can plan for their ‘Get-Together’.” Chanyeol suggested. Baekyun is so happy having Chanyeol on his side.“Great idea Chanyeolie~”“And now let’s separate our ways and meet the girls, arasso?”

Before they split their direction. Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a peck on his lips which made his partner inspired and happy.

“Hey Krystal, can I talk to you for a while.” Baekhyun pulled Krystal to a place where there’s no much people around. He told the girl about Luhan’s and Sehun’s feelings for each other, which they don’t know yet.

Krystal confessed that there’s nothing going between him and Luhan. She also noticed the two’s behaviour and movements so she agreed at Baekhyun’s proposal.

 Chanyeol on the other hand had made Minyoung agree to his plan.

She knew that Luhan likes Sehun so like Krystal she wants to help them.  

----------------

can't edit this properly. ull get confused srry. updated [10•29•14]