im so sorry

"Sehuna ~"

Sehun was abrutly withdrew when someone call his name.

Okay, You again.

He see Luhan glowing again. He thought that the sun makes him Shiny, but no. The sky is so dark due to the upcoming storm.

"Yah! Oh Sehun" Luhan shouted. Luhan sat beside Sehun while carrying a bunch of books."

You carried all of that here?" Sehun reached the books and putted it beside him. "Thank you Sehun-ah"

"So, how is your IP going?" Sehun looked again at Luhan. He He didn't know that he's only a few inches away from the boy.

He admired the beautiful feature of Luhan's face. Luhan on the other hand didn't hear Sehun's question when a thunder came all of the sudden.

"Sehun-ah I think it's raining." Sehun took the books that Luhan brought and they ran into the canteen.

Suho frowned when he saw the two running in the rain. He thought that they're playing outside with it."Yah! What are you doing, can't you see it's raining?" asked by a worried Suho.

"We're not playing Suho, we only caught because we were sitting under a tree." Sehun explained. He doesn't know that his arms are rested at Luhan's shoulder protecting him from the rain. He immediately removes it and look around avoiding Luhan's eyes. Luhan, on the other hand blushed at Sehun's action.

""U-um hyung, I'll be going first." Sehun left leaving a pouting Luhan.* Sehun found Minyoung at the library reading a book about Math. He approaches her and made her shock. The papers that were stuck at Minyoung's book fell.

Sehun immediately pickup the things fell. His eyes grew bigger when he saw a piture of Luhan from Minyoung.

This photo was captured from afar. Perhaps Minyoung took a photo of Luhan while he's not looking. When he stood up , Minyoung immediately grabbed the photo Sehun was holding.

"Yes Sehun, I like Luhan." -