drunk sehun

Chapter V

“Can I leave now?” I asked the nurse, but I think she didn’t hear.

I entered the room and my teacher asked me what happened. I told him that little deer fell so we accompany him to the clinic. I felt guilty, I don’t know why. Why should I care? I focused my attention to the lessons. Chanyeol suddenly handed me a paper, it says: Why so serious~ “What are you trying to say?” I asked him in a low tone.

“’Coz you’re so serious Sehunnie. Did you and that little deer fought again, hmm?”

 “Wtf Chanyeol don’t you ever mention his name nor his nickname to me again” I blurted out in annoyance.

“Mr. Oh and Mr. Park, if you have something to say to each other, we only have 15 minutes left until dismissal to talk, but for now would you listen first?”  My teacher scolded the both of us, teasingly gave Chanyeol a death glare which he responded with a chuckle.

After the class the last period my friends and I was planning on going to Kai’s place. We went to our bicycles that we parked beside the school. While I’m untying my bike,  I saw the little deer and his friends walking across the gate. He is limping so he got Lay’s shoulder for his body support. Luhan shouted my name and I got nervous. I wonder why I’m nervous, so I ride my bike I pedal as fast as I can. I heard my friends shouting my name and chasing me with their bike. I don’t want to see Luhan now. After what happened during lunch my annoyance on him increased. I stopped at the park near Kai’s residence, good thing there are no people around only me. After a minute a saw Chanyeol, Chen, Kris, Kai and Suho arrived.

“Why did you left us there, you brat?” Chen smacked my arms.

“I just don’t want to that Luhan”

“I know what you feel. But first let us enjoy our Friday and forget our problems with soju.” Kris proudly announced.

“Let’s go now.” Suho placed his arms around my shoulder.

“Oh, you’re here now.” Mrs. Kim welcomed us. She’s really a good mother just like mine. She takes care of us like his sons. We always go here after classes. Actually my mother and Mrs. Kim are friends so it is okay for my mother to sleep here.

“Anyeonghaseo” we bowed to her. “Kai please send your friends to your room and go down here after that” Kai bowed and lead our way to his room. It’s not that we haven’t seen his room. Mrs. Kim just wants Kai to look after us.

We sat down to the sofa beside his bed. His room is pretty huge but not as big as mine. He went down to Mrs. Kim. Kai always obey his parents, he’s a good son but not a good student. We decided to play a game since is not back yet.

We got bored on the game we’re playing so Kris opened up a problem to us. He said that liked someone but he’s afraid that someone  will not like him back. We patted his back and encourage him that any girl and even boy can fall in love with him. We asked him if who is that someone  he blushed and said that it’s a secret for now.

Mrs. Kim and Kai opened the door. They are holding a tray of foods which Mrs. Kim said that Kai cook them. Kai proudly nodded and we chuckled.

“When did you learn this?” Suho said while bitting his food.

“I’m taking culinary arts for my college, since mum and dad own a restaurant”

“That’s a good idea, Kai.” I said to him.

“Where is the soju now?” Suho asked

“Here…” Kris brings out the soju from his bag.

I felt like my surrounding is spinning after I drank many bottles. I fell down to his bed together with Chen, Suho, Kris, Kai, and Chanyeol. Even though we got drunk we are still happy together. That’s what you call friendship.

Luhan’s POV

I just got home. I searched Sehun around the house to his room and even in the garden. I asked the maid if they saw Sehun. They said that I came home first. How come? It’s already 8 and he’s not yet here. I dialled Mrs. Oh’s office number and asked him about Sehun. I wanted to apologize to him. I guess he doesn’t like me, but why? Is it because we live here with him? I don’t want to lose a hope. I still wanted to be friends with him.

I heard from my other classmates that Sehun is like the joker of the class, but ever since his Dad- I don’t know what happened with him and his Dad. My classmate didn’t mention.

“Yoboseyo?”  Mrs. Oh answered

“Hi Mrs. Oh, Um I was wondering if Sehun is with you? He’s not home yet?”

“Sehun is in Kai’s house.” He’s with Kai? “By the way can you pick him up?” Mrs. Oh said in her most pleasing voice. “You can ask the driver and tell him to send you to Kai’s, arasso?”

“Neh Mrs. Oh”

What to do? Errr. I panicked and went to see the driver. Luckily his there and I told him the things Mrs. Oh instructed me.

We have arrived at Kai’s residence I pushed the door bell’s button. Their maid opened the door for me. I told her that I’m Kai’s classmate and I’m looking for Luhan. She led me through the salas. I saw a woman watching the TV. She ran at me and pinched my cheeks.

“Annyeonghaseo, I’m Luhan. Mrs. Oh told me to get Sehun” I bowed.

“So you’re Luhan. Sehun’s mother already told me. You can now go to Kai’s room I think there are drunk.” She frowned but she’s still beautiful. The maid led me again to Kai’s room. When I entered I saw then Lying on the floor and on the bed. I asked the maid to help me carry Sehun good thing she agreed. I was making myself carry Sehun then suddenly he groaned, he’s heavy as a tree.

When we can’t carry Sehun I decided to wake him up.

“Yah Sehun-ah, wake up now”

“Hmmm. Little deer is *hic* that chuu?” Little deer?  He poked my nose

“Just wake up now.” I shouted back.

“You know your *hic* really annoying. Everything *hic* about you.” I wanted to cry. I know that he doesn’t like me. But why?

Then he continued. “I told you not to-“He was cutted of his own. He puke at me which cause me to throw him, not literally.

The other maid helped me to carry him inside the car. Mrs. Kim was removing the dirt from my cloth. I thanked her and left.

Mr. Driver carried Sehun inside. I was disappointed; I thought I can apologize to Sehun now. He’s drunk I can’t talk to him while he’s drunk.

I went to my room and turn the lights on. I was shocked on the thing that was lying to my bed. It’s Sehun at my bed like a star fish. How am I supposed to sleep? I’m really really sleepy you know.

“Sehun-ah! This is my room, you go to your room and sleep there” I shouted but he just moaned back. “I’m sleepy you know”.  I leaned down to check if he’s awake now but he suddenly pulled me down. “Yah get off me, you stinks” Before I could protest he wrap his arms around my body tightly. “Can we sleep like this now? I’m sleepy and my head hurts.” He said. I didn’t manage to replayed and turn off the lights I’m too sleepy. And feeling his arms around me makes me warm.