closer...

SEHUN’S POV

I groaned when my head still hurts. It’s already Saturday morning. I woke up on a unfamiliar room. It’s not Kai’s room anymore. Since I doesn’t even remember what had happened yesterday I look around the room and saw the little deer  beside me. THE LITTLE DEER IS SLEEPING BESIDE ME. I pushed him against the comforter which made him wake up. “Yah! Why am I here? I’m supposed to be on Kai’s room, right?” He got up with his bed hair, eyes still close. He sat up facing me but he didn’t respond. “Yah!” I called him once again. This time he responds nodding, eyes slight open. I stared at his honey brown hair it’s a little messy and cute. CUTE? WHAT?

“I’m s-sorry *pouts*” you’re so cute I want to pinch you. No, Sehun, just no.

“Tell me what exactly happen.”

“Your mom told me to get you there….. at Kai’s house.” He said innocently. “and you puked at me.”  What exactly happened while I’m drunk? You deserve it you deer.

“Okay.”

I got off from his bed, still head hurts. I asked the maid to make me a hangover soup. A sudden palm caressed my back. My mother and Mrs. Xi went to our Boutique early so. I ate my food and went up stairs. I pass through Luhan’s saw and saw that he’s still sleeping, and I smiled. I don’t know why I’m smilling though. That’s why I hate him so much.

Author’s POV

Luhan woke up without Sehun beside him. He went down the kitchen living room and saw Sehun holding a picture.

“Um, Sehun-ah. About yesterday, I wanted to formally apologize to you…. Here” Luhan gave Sehun a deer keychain. “You don’t have to apologize.” Sehun took the keychain and left. “atleast I apologize”  Luhan talked to himself.

Sehun’s POV

The deer keychain is so cute. Just like Luhan. WTF! I’m cuter

 What should I do today? Hmm. After Luhan gave me that Deer keychain my annoyance on him lost a little. I think I should know him more, talk to him maybe? Okay I’ll try.

So I went back on where Luhan is. He’s cleaning the garden, watering the plants that mom owns.

“Heyy” he turned around at me water still open. He made me wet.

“Omo! Sorry Sehun-ah” He apologizes but the water is still open. I snatched the hose from him and began to make him wet too. He ran around the garden while I chase him. It feels good since I have no siblings that I can play with.

“Stop it, Sehun-ah” we both chuckled on how childish we are.

The maids handed us towels. I throw his towel which landed on his face, Luhan pouted.

He took off his shirt off, revealing his milky skin and baby abs. I stared at his body for a second and snap back at the reality.

What am I doing?

Mom and Mrs. Xi went home at dawn. They bought us snacks that we can eat later. I invited Luhan at my room tonight. It’s not what you think guys. Luhan and I are going to watch a movie, my favourite movie –Avatar.

Luhan and I are lying on the bed now. Again, it’s not what you think. We’re only watching, okay?

“Heyyy sehun-ah gave back the pop corn to me” Luhan whine like a child. Is he like this?

I pinched his cheeks. “Don’t act like a child.” He pouted. If you pouted I’m going to kiss you

Luhan fell asleep in the middle of the story. His fingers are still on his mouth. Cute

I want Luhan as my friend actually and as my brother. I hope that it will happen.