MYSTERIOUS BOY

Sehun is standing beside the ‘bus stop’ sign. His mother told him to not use car for today, instead he will ride a bus. There are many people around him. They are also waiting for a bus.

Then a bus came. People started going inside the bus. Since there are lots of passenger a woman suddenly out of balance and fell. Sehun help her and carry her towards the bus. He made her sit while his standing. The woman thanked him and gave him a flower which Sehun accepted. He bowed to the woman and left the bus.

Sehun’s POV

“Okay class, greet your teacher” Our homeroom teacher announces. “Same faces again huh. This is your last year in high school. Be sure to study well and I hope all of you will get to the University” My classmates clapped their hands as well as me. “This year you are having two new classmates” everybody turned their attention to the boy named Chen. “First one, could you please introduce yourself” … “Hi everyone I’m Kim Jongdae, you can call me Chen if you want to” he said cheerly. He’s nice; actually we became classmates before together with my other friends. “Okay Mr. Jongdae, you can sit down now” others greeted him back. “All right next one-“  There was a boyl running towards the door, maybe he’s late or something.  

We turned our attention to that boy who was apologizing to our teacher for being late. At first it was girl, he has a long eye lashes and brown hair, but I don’t like him. I don’t know why.

“H-hi . I-I’m Xi Luhan. From china” He said to us looking to the floor. He sat beside Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

Kai began to stare at her with a smirk. “Don’t look at them they are perverts” Baekhyun said while glaring at kai. “Yah! Who is the pervert between your friends and mine?”  Kai said standing to his chair.

The teacer went out that time so we could talk like that.

“Pabo, we’re really perverts Kai” I said and continued “Yah, transferee student! Don’t you ever come near us okay?” he didn’t even respond. Is he mute or something? Nah, he introduced himself earlier . “Why are you not talking are you mute?” Again, he didn’t respond. Suho respon instead.

I don’t know why I hate him though. Is that because he’s from china? Nah, I have forgotten about my Dad already. 

I suddenly remind something. Mother has a visitor today~ from china. She said that they will be living with us from now on.

Mysterious