Seven; office(!)

Louis laid on the floor of Liam's office as he worked, playing on his Nintendo. Liam was typing something on his computer fast, a frown on his face.

"Daddy?"Louis said turning off his Nintendo but Liam simply ignored him. Louis bit his lip, standing up.

"Daddy?"He asked again, walking closer to Liam.

"What do you want Louis."The older snapped, looking up at Louis with mad eyes. The sub whimpered, stepping further away from him.

Liam noticed what he did and immediately changed his expression. "I'm sorry baby."Liam said moving his chair to face his sub.

"C'mere."He patted his lap. Louis shyly sat on his lap, looking at his hands.

"I'm just so stressed, sorry I snapped."He sighed running his hands up and down Louis' curvy sides.

"Maybe I could help you with that stress."Louis suggested, a small smirk on his face. Liam slipped his hands under the skirt that Louis was wearing, gripping his bum.

"Is that why you wore this outfit baby boy?"He teased and Louis bit his lip with a smile. He felt Liam's hands trail to his thigh highs, nipping at his neck at the same time.

"What if someone walks in?"The sub reminded and Liam shrugged.

"You know you love it, almost getting caught every time."

Louis blushed and nodded, wrapping his arms around Liam's neck. The Dom pushed him off his lap and leaned him over the desk, pushing up his skirt to see his panty covered bum.

Liam smacked his left cheek, causing the smaller's body to jolt forward. The Dom smacked his bum again, causing Louis to let out a moan, his hard on pressing against the desk.

Liam pulled down his panties, spreading his cheeks to get a view of his pink hole which was completely ready to get fucked.

"Daddy, please."Louis begged as Liam got on his knees behind him. Liam blew air on his hole causing it to clench.

Louis gripped the table when he felt Liam's tongue lap over the rim. His mouth parted, small breaths escaping him.

Liam groaned as his erection grew, flicking his tongue against Louis' pink rim. "Mph daddy."He moaned, pushing his bum back against Liam's tongue.

The older man pulled away, pressing kisses to Louis' bum before standing up to pull down his pants. He undid his belt before unzipping his dress pants and pulling them down to his ankles.

Louis felt his dom run his tip over him causing him to whimper. "Daddy please."He begged, looking back at Liam with a pout.

"Flip over and lay on the desk baby, I wanna see you."Liam commanded, the smaller flipped over and got onto the glass desk before laying down on it.

"So pretty."Liam whispered kissing down his pale chest, leaving love bites on his check before planting small kisses on the pudge of his stomach.

Liam adjusted before slipping into Louis, the smaller letting out small whimpers as he was being filled up so perfectly.

"Mmm so tight baby."Liam moaned, connecting their lips. Louis wrapped his arms around Liam's neck, looking into his eyes as they both breathed heavily.

Liam stroked his cheek making Louis smile as he got pounded into over and over and over. "Daddy."Louis breathed out, his head falling back.

Liam slowed his thrusts and rolled his hips more, biting his lip. Louis let out a choked moan, gripping at Liam's back.

He began thrusting again, hard and fast. "Baby boy."Liam moans, snapping his hips quicker.

Louis feels him hit his prostate causing him to cry out his doms name. The older man set his hands on the table, holding himself up so that he could get a better angle on Louis' prostate.

Louis' head banged against the table rather hard as Liam slammed down on the bundle of nerves, feeling the tight twisting of his stomach.

"Mr. Payne, Zayn Malik is here to see you."They both heard Liam's assistant say through the small speaker on Liam's deck.

The older immediately stopped thrusting, clearing his throat. "J-Just give me two minutes and send him in."Liam said in a hurry before muting the communicator again.

"Shit baby."He groaned, pulling out of Louis and begging to pull up his pants. Louis got off the table and picked up his panties, slipping them back on before fixing his hair and clothing.

Both of them still had erections which wouldn't be easy to hide, especially Louis because of the skirt. "Just sit over in the corner and play on your Nintendo, after this is over we'll go home and finish what we started."Liam said giving Louis a kiss and a pat on the bum before the smaller walked to the corner.

"Okay, daddy."He agreed, picking up his DS and skipping off to sit on his pink bean bag which was in the corner of the room.

Just then a man Louis didn't recognize walked in, he immediately guessed he was this "zayn" guy Liam's assistant was talking about.

"Zayn!Nice to see you again."Liam greeted with enthusiasm, standing up and shaking Zayn's hand.

"How long has it been? Like five years?"

"I believe so."Liam chuckled.

"I'm guessing this is your submissive."Zayn said gesturing towards Louis. Liam nodded with a smile.

"Louis, c'mere."

Lou pouted since he had just sat down but obeyed his daddy's orders anyways, walking over to them. "This is Zayn Malik, an old school friend of mine."

Louis smiled shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you Mr. Malik."He greeted politely. Zayn nodded scanning his eyes up and down his body causing Louis to get a bit uncomfortable.

"Do you have a sub yet?"Liam asked, running his hand down Louis' back.

"Nope, haven't found anyone."

"You will mate, I promise."Liam smiled and Zayn nodded. After that they continued to talk about random things, simply catching up.

"Maybe we could go to dinner tomorrow? That seems like a better way to catch up."Liam said just as Zayn was about to ask another question.

"That sounds like a great idea, I'll text you the details then?"

"Yeah, sure."Liam agreed, just wanting Zayn to get out already so he could take Louis home and fuck him like he's never been fucked before.

"Alright see you then mate."Zayn smiled, shaking Liam's hand again and watching him leave. When he was gone Liam picked up the phone and called his driver.

"Peter, get the car ready, we'll be down in five."He said before hanging up.

"What's the hurry?"Louis teased, turning off the Nintendo and looking up at Liam.

"You drive me crazy baby."He admitted, pulling Louis closer.

"That's my speciality."