One;you've been a very bad boy

"What are you doing baby boy?"Liam asked, kneeling behind his submissive. He watched as Louis colored with his colored pencils that he had bought for him a few days ago.

"Just colorin'"Louis mumbled, sticking his tongue out in concentration. The older boy smiled, kissing his cheek.

"We have to go to dinner in a few."He reminded, squeezing Louis' sides. The smaller frowned, pouting his pink lips.

"Do we have to daddy?"He groaned, putting his pink pencil down.

"Don't whine now baby, you'll get punished."Liam said and Louis immediately stopped pouting.

"Don't want to get punished."Louis whispered to himself, looking up at Liam with his baby blue eyes.

"I don't want to punish you either princess."

"Who're we going to dinner with?"Louis questioned, now leaning against the taller's chest.

"Friends, there's gonna be another sub there too."Liam said and Louis' head shot up.

"Is it another girlie?"Louis frowned and Liam shook his head.

"Nope, it's a boy."He smiled and Louis smiled back. Although it wasn't uncommon around the world, most boy's were dominant's to a girl submissive in England.

Louis' parents expected him to be a dominant but that isn't how it worked out, they immediately shunned him and sent him off to live with his grandmother.

"If you're good we'll play when we get back okay?"

"Yes, daddy."Louis said respectfully.

"Why don't you change into a sweater, it's cold."Liam whispered and he nodded, putting away his coloring stuff before skipping away to the bedroom.

Liam chuckled, shooting his friend Harry a text to tell them that they were about to leave. Once Louis was done changing they headed out, getting into one of many Liam's expensive cars.

During the ride, Louis played childish games on Liam's phone since he didn't have his own. Liam didn't want his innocent flower seeing something he wasn't supposed to.

They arrived at the restaurant, which thankfully had valet parking (since parking was hard to find in the middle of London). Liam helped the smaller out of the tall car, laying his hand on the small of Louis' back to lead him after.

Once in the restaurant, Liam immediately spotted his curly hair'd friend, along with his submissive, Niall.

Louis bit his lip, scared to meet new people. "Be good."Liam reminded and Louis nodded, earning a kiss on the cheek.

Once Harry saw Liam approaching the table, he immediately stood up to greet him, telling Niall to do the same. "Liam!"Harry said excitedly, pulling Liam into a bro hug.

The loss of contact from Liam made Louis whimper, his anxiety off the roof. Since Louis had a bit of anxiety, he had to be touching Liam in some form in order not to break down in the middle of a public place.

"Harry this is my sub, Louis."Liam introduced which led Harry to give Louis a warm smile and outstretched his hand for Louis to shake.