Three; thigh-highs(!)

Enjoy.

//

"D-Daddy!"Louis cried out as Liam's tongue lapped over his rim, sending waves of pleasure up his spine. Originally Louis was playing dress up, trying on all different types of dresses and clothing. But when Louis came out in thigh highs, the dom couldn't resist fucking him in the outfit.

Liam couldn't believe how plump Louis' bum was, for a boy. Usually men had muscular asses, there was nothing to burry your face into but Louis has a soft circular ass, like a woman would.

"Oh god!"Louis moaned, gripping the sheets.

"Do you want me to stop baby?"Liam teased and Louis shook his head.

"Daddy please don't stop."Louis gasped moving his hips back towards Liam's face. Louis' whined when he felt no contact but was soon relived by his daddy's tongue once again.

Liam flicked his tongue causing Louis to whimper, his back arching down. Liam pulled away, planting small kisses on Louis' bum.

"So pretty."Liam mumbled against the pale skin, noticing how sweaty and flushed Louis was.

"Ride me."Liam commanded and Louis nodded, getting up on his knees. The older sat down and patted his lap for Louis to crawl on.

The submissive got on his lap, giggling cutely. "God baby boy,you're so beautiful."Liam praised causing Louis to blush.

Liam grabbed the lube and put a good amount on his hardened member. Louis gulped at the sight of it, you would think he would have gotten used to Liam's size by now but no.

Since Louis was already prepped, as he always because he's a good submissive, Liam dove right in. Louis has his arms wrapped around his daddy's neck, looking right into his eyes as Liam lowered the smaller down on his cock.

"Mph daddy."Louis moaned when he started bouncing, burying his face into the crook of Liam's neck.

"That's it princess, just like that."The taller man moaned, kissing Louis' soft lips.

"Daddy y-you're so big!"Louis cried, biting his lip and closing his eyes.

"You're doing so good, taking it like the big boy you are."Liam mumbled, causing Louis to whimper.

Louis sank all the way down before rocking his hips, feeling Liam move against his walls and prostate. He started bouncing quickly, feeling so much pleasure he was completely silent.

"Who do you belong to?"Liam questioned, squeezing Louis' hips.

"You, only you daddy."Louis managed to say as Liam continuously brushed against his prostate.

Liam attacked Louis' neck, sucking love bites all over the pale skin to mark his territory. He blew over the newly bruised skin, smiling in content.

He looked up and almost fainted.

Louis is art.

His fringe was still fluffy even though his entire body was covered in sweat, face flushed. His thin pink lips were parted, eyelashes casting a shadow on his cheekbones while his mesmerizing eyes were looking right into Liam's soul.

"I love you."Liam whispered into Louis' ear, kissing it after.

Louis smiled widely, the smile that made his eyes crinkle up. "I love you too."Louis said leaning in and kissing him.

Liam cupped Louis' face with his large hands while Louis stopped bouncing, grinding instead. Liam hummed against the smaller's lips, slipping his tongue in his mouth.