Five; birthday pt. 1

"Daddy!"Louis squealed jumping up and down on their shared bed. He heard Liam groan but continued jumping before straddling his hips.

"Wake up!"The smaller giggled and Liam lazily opened his eyes, looking up at him. He smiled up at Louis, yawning while setting his hands on the boy's hips.

"What is it doll?"Liam said, his morning voice making Louis bite his lip.

"Guess what day it is!"Louis smiled bouncing up and down on Liam's lap, creating accidental friction.

"I don't know, Christmas Eve?"Liam said, although he knew quite well what day it was.

"No! It's my birthday silly!"Louis squealed excitedly and Liam smiled.

"What are you gonna want to do baby boy?"Liam sighed, sitting up.

"I just wanna spend the whole day with daddy."Louis admitted, cuddling into Liam's chest. Liam smiled fondly down at him.

"Now what do you wanna do with daddy, hmm?"Liam asked his baby boy, kissing the top of his head.

"I wanna watch movies, and cuddle, and eat food, and maybe.."Louis trailed on looking down.

"What is it baby?"Liam frowned, tipping Louis' chin up to make eye contact with him. Louis bit his lip, avoiding eye contact.

"That maybe you could you know..."Louis trails on again and Liam rolled his eyes.

"Plum please tell me, you can trust me."

"make love to me."Louis whispered and Liam felt his heart beat quicken. He had been waiting for almost two years to hear those words.

Although they know that they both love each other, making love was a completely different thing. He had been waiting for Louis to make the first move about it, and he was so fucking excited.

Louis saw Louis' eyes sparkle, his lips turning into a smile. "I've been waiting so long for you to ask that."Liam admitted, connecting their lips.

(Making love is not the same thing as just "fucking" if y'all were like wtff)

Louis smiled against his dom's lips, wrapping his arms around his neck. "I love you so much Louis."Liam whispered once they pulled apart.

Louis hugged him tighter, tucking his face in his dominant's neck. "I love you too Liam."He whispered, surprising the older boy because he hadn't heard Louis say his actual name in nearly a year and a half.

"I got you so many presents."Liam smiled and Louis smiled big getting excited.

"Can I have one?"Louis asked, tipping his head to the side. Liam smiled nodding and pushing him off his lap playfully. The smaller giggled as he flipped over.

"I'll be back."Liam said getting out of bed and waking out of the room, and maybe Louis checked him out while practically drooling.

Liam came back with a big teddy bear in his arms. Louis ran up to him and took it from him, hugging it tightly even though his arms couldn't wrap all the way around it.

"I love it, I love it, I love it!"Louis giggled throwing himself and the bear on the bed. Liam smiled, sitting on the edge of the bed, watching at how cute Louis looked clinging onto the bear.

"What are you gonna name em'?"

"I'm naming him Li."

"Why?"Liam chuckled.

"Cus' when you're on business trips I've got not one to cuddle with."Louis admitted and Liam frowned.

"I'm sorry baby."He sighed looking down. Louis whimpered at the sight of his daddy being sad. The smaller let go of the bear and crawled onto his daddy's lap.

"It's okay, daddy."Louis assured kissing Liam's cheek causing him to smile. He tickled Louis' sides causing him to erupt in giggles.

"D-Daddy stop!"Louis laughed loudly trying to wiggle out of Liam's grip. Liam wrapped his arms tightly around Louis, attacking his neck and shoulder with kisses.

Once they both calmed down Liam was running his hands up and down Louis' back from underneath his shirt. He trailed his hands to Louis' stomach causing the smaller boy to flinch.

Liam immediately noticed, pulling his hands away. "What's wrong baby boy?"Liam asked examining the look on Louis' face.

"I-I don't like my tummy."

"Why not angel?"He asked stroking the younger's cheek. Louis shrugged, hugging his mid.

"Fat."He whispered and Liam's eyes widened. He flipped them over causing Louis to let out an 'omph' noise. Pushing him up the bed he nosed at Louis' converted stomach.

He lifted up Louis shirt before planting kisses on his pudgy stomach. Louis giggled when Liam blew a raspberry on his stomach.

"I love your tummy."Liam assured and Louis bit his lip smiling. Liam got on his knees, leaning over and kissing the smaller boy softly.

Soon Louis was sat on Liam's lap, having a heated snogging session. The dominant's hands were gripping Louis' bum, causing the smaller to moan into his mouth.

"Let's not get too carried away baby."Liam said as he pulled away making Louis pout. Liam pecked him on the lips, giving him a light smack on the bum.

"Can we watch nemo?"Louis blurted and Liam nodded chuckling. Louis got off his lap and crawled in the bed.

Liam smiled seeing Louis' tiny head poking out of the sheets of the massive bed. "I'll be right back kitten."Liam said and Louis blew him a kiss making him roll his eyes.

After searching for a while Liam finally found the movie, but when he got upstairs, Louis was sound asleep in the massive bed.

Liam sighed in fondness, deciding he would let Louis have a nap since it was his birthday. On most days if Louis fell asleep in the middle of the day he would get a spanking, but he just looked too cuddly to wake up.

He tossed the movie to the side before getting into the bed. Like a magnet Louis clung onto Liam's shirt as he slept. "D-Daddy?"Louis asked a bit lost and Liam shushed him.

"I'm right here princess."Liam whispered and the younger immediately calmed down. Since Liam wasn't at all tired he decided to do some work on his phone as Louis slept on his neck.

He noticed lots of things about the boy as he slept, since he had never been awake while Louis was sleeping. Like how Louis often let out little puffs of air or tiny whimpers if he was having a nightmare.

But most importantly, how Louis just looked so damn beautiful as he slept.

//

Fluffy smut next chapter 😛