Six; birthday pt.2(!)

Louis was perched on his daddy's lap, who was currently kissing the life out of him while his hands kneaded the smaller boy's bum.

"I love you, daddy."Louis breathed out when Liam pulled away, going down to kiss Louis' neck.

"I love you too baby boy."The older mumbled against the crook of Louis' neck. Since neither of them were wearing a shirt, Lou began to tug at Liam's boxers.

"Slow down baby."Liam whispered, running his hands up and down Louis' back.

"Sorry."Louis mumbled in a small voice, Liam simply stroked his cheek and told him it was okay. Louis got off Liam's lap and laid down on his back, Liam hovering above him.

"Did you stretch yourself out?"Liam asked and Louis shook his head.

"Good, it's been a while since I've done it."The dom chuckled, kissing down Louis' chest. He pulled off Louis' boxers.

"You're so pretty Louis."Liam mumbled, kissing the inside of Louis' thighs. Liam leaned over and grabbed the lube from the nightstand.

"Could you get on your knees for me plum?"Liam asked and Louis nodded, rolling over and getting on his knees.

Liam set his hands on Louis' bum, flicking his tongue over the sub's pink hole. Louis whimpered when Liam slid a lubed up finger inside, his tongue still rubbing circles on the rim.

Liam pulled away and began leaving kisses on Louis' lower back and bum. Louis' back arched when Liam added another finger. He felt the boy clench around the fingers as he scissored them.

Louis let out a porn worthy moan, causing Liam to get even harder than before, a massive tent in his boxers.

"You're doing so good baby boy, so good for me."Liam whispered in his ear, curling his fingers.

Once Liam decided he was stretched out enough, Louis got on his back, looking up at Liam innocently. The older of the two pulled off his boxers, throwing them onto the dresser.

The dom connected their lips while he lubed himself up, lifting Louis' legs up. Liam held him close while pushing in, gripping Louis' sides.

"Mph baby."Liam moaned, when he bottomed out, thrusting slowly and lovingly.

"Daddy."Louis breathed out quietly, throwing his head back in pleasure. This was a different kind of pleasure though.

When they had sex they never went slow, it was always fast and hard, but Liam's body pressed against his while he kissed him senseless. Nothing compared to that.

Louis whined as Liam sucked marks onto his neck, making sure everyone knew who he belonged to. The smaller felt Liam hit his prostate, digging his nails into Liam's back.

"R-Right there daddy-oh-right there!"Louis cried out as Liam began thrusting slowly against it.

"So beautiful."Liam whispered to himself as he watched the boy beneath him experience pleasure, his body slightly sweaty and hair still fluffy.

Liam stopped his thrusts, flipping them over so that Louis was laying on top of him. The smaller giggled, adjusting so that he could sink down onto Liam.

Once he was back inside, Liam wrapped his arms tightly around Louis, the smałler's head on his chest when he began trusting up slowly.

"feels so good!"Louis whimpered, biting his lip.

Louis sat up, setting his hands on Liam's cheeks so that he could kiss him. The smaller ended up moaning into Liam's mouth causing him to thrust just a little bit faster.

"I love you so much baby."Liam breathed out, his hands gripping Louis bum tightly. The smaller couldn't keep himself up anymore so he collapsed against him,nuzzling his face into Liam's neck.

He felt Liam hit his prostate, then begin to pound into it hard. "Are you almost there Lou?"

He nodded quickly, his mouth in an O shape as he go closer and closer. "I-I'm cum-daddy!"Louis moaned loudly, cumming all over their abdomens and chests.

Liam slowed his thrusts before pulling out completely, Louis knew exactly what he had to do.

The smaller got off Liam and in between his legs, immediately bringing his tongue to the tip of Liam's cøck. The older moaned as Louis flicked his tongue.

Soon Louis had Liam in his mouth, sucking him off like a pro. He hit the back of his throat and Liam's body jolted, a moan leaving his lips while he tugged at Louis' hair.

"So close baby."Liam moaned, guiding Louis' head up and down his shaft. It only took a few more bobs of Louis' head for him to spill inside the sub's warm mouth.

Liam let out a sigh as Louis took the shaft out of his sinful mouth with a loud popping sound. "C'mere love."Liam opened his arms and Louis crawled up the bed before laying his tired body fall into Liam.

The older chuckled, kissing his forehead. "I love you my pretty princess."Liam whispered, pulling the duvet over them.

"I love you too Liam."Louis whispered back, his eyes droopy. On most days he would have gotten a punishment for not addressing him as daddy or sir, but when he said that it made Liam feel as if he meant it more.

Let's just say it was the best birthday ever.