Eight; gym (!)

"Where's my daddy?"Louis asked one of the maids,  Lulu, as he chewed on bubble gum. She looked up from her sweeping and thought for a moment.

"I think he's in the gym."She said and Louis thanked her, making his way down long corridors and hallways before finally reaching the gym.

It was quite big, with all the exercise equipment anyone could ever dream of. He saw Liam working out with his personal trainer, he looked hot.

Louis silently whimpered just looking at him, sweaty and muscular. Louis walked in, sitting down on one of the bean bags and just watching him. Louis would workout with him but he's too lazy and Liam doesn't want him to somehow get hurt anyways.

"Fifteen push ups and then we're done."The trainer said, turning off the treadmill. Liam nodded, immediately getting down on the floor and doing his push-ups quickly.

The trainer smiled and helped Liam up, "amazing work today," he said handing Liam the water bottle.

Li nodded, gulping down water, the trainer left a bit after they talked about what they would work on at the next session, saying a quick hello and goodbye to louis as he walked out the door.

That's when Liam noticed Lou was in the room, walking over to him. "How long have you been in here?"He asked helping his sub up.

"Maybe ten minutes."Lou said batting his eyelashes and Liam chuckled.

"Daddy, watching you work out made me horny."Louis whined and Liam smirked. He took Louis' hand and led them to the bedroom upstairs, pushing him down on the bed.

He can't leave his baby horny.

Liam pulled down Louis' sweatpants, exposing his pink panties. "So naughty baby."He mumbled kissing over the lace.

"Please daddy."He whimpered.

"What do you want me to do baby?"Liam asked, planting small kisses on Louis' neck.

"Could you use your fingers?"Louis whispered and Liam nodded.

"Just my fingers baby?"He asked and louis nodded.

"Wanna cum from dem'"He said cutely. Liam chuckled, stripping his sub from the cute panties he was wearing and flipped him over so he was on his knees.

"Always so pretty."Liam mumbled, kneading the smaller's bum. He grabbed the lube from the night table before lubing his finger up.

He Inserted his pointer finger first, wiggling it inside. Louis let out a blissful moan, gripping the sheets tightly. After he was stretched out a little bit more he added his middle finger causing him to let out a whine. Liam pulled his fingers out and instructed him to get on his back again, only because he loved to see his face scrunch up and lips part as he moaned.

He bent Louis' legs in the air before inserting his fingers again. He knew exactly where the boy's prostate was, pressing his fingers against it before rubbing it slowly.

Louis' head fell back, tiny breaths and whines escaping him. "Feel good baby?"Liam teased and Louis nodded, biting his lip.

The Dom kissed his forehead, beginning to thrust his fingers slowly. Louis licked his lips, a tiny whimper escaping him.

Liam leaned down, connecting their lips as he pumped his fingers faster. "Daddy!"Louis cried, his lips parting as his head fell further back.

Liam reached for Louis' cøck but the smaller pushed his hand away, shaking his head.
"D-Don't wanna cum yet."

Liam nodded, curling his fingers against the sub's prostate. He let out a choked moan, mouth in an O shape.

"Mph daddy."He whined prettily, looking up at Liam with those pretty blue eye's. He kept his pace, louis letting out the occasional moan or whimper.

Louis' body started to rock down to meet the pumps of Liam's fingers, a sign that he was close. Liam began curling and uncurling his fingers quickly, causing Louis' body to shake.

Liam rubbed Louis' prostate, causing him to cum in spurts on his chest and tummy. Liam continued circles on his prostate to help him ride out the orgasm.

Louis whined, scooting up the bed as a sign that Liam should stop. The dom pulled his fingers out, kissing Louis' forehead.

"I'll get a towel."Liam said, getting off the bed and walking to the bathroom where he washed his hands and wet a towel to clean Louis up.

As Liam wiped him down, Lou was in completely bliss. He didn't know what was going on around him but he could care less.

He felt a new pair of boxers being pulled onto him before getting wrapped up in Liam's arms.
"You okay?"Liam asked.

Louis nodded, nuzzling his head into Liam's chest. "Thank you, daddy."Louis whispered and Liam smiled.

"You're welcome, baby boy."Liam whispered back, watching as Louis drifted off to a comfortable sleep.