Twelve; little girl (!)

I love lesbians so much oh my god

This chapter has some girlxgirl action aka I'm dead.

BTW Eleanor is 5'4 in this

//

"Eleanor!"Louis squealed, running up and hugging the life out of one of his best friends. She hugged back just as strong, jumping up and down.

"I missed you so so much Lou!"She said, kissing his cheek. Eleanor looked back and her dom, Sophia, and smiled.

The dom woman smiled back, before waving at Louis who waved back. "We have so much to talk about."She said, dragging Louis to the living room, leaving their two doms at the front door.

Eleanor was also a little and they met since  Liam and Sophia work together. They instantly connected and have been friends since.

"We're gonna be in the office to discuss some things."Sophia told the two littles nodded.

"Okay, thank you, mommy."Eleanor replied.

"Be good."Liam warned.

"Yes, daddy."

"Yes sir."

They walked away and the two immediately started gossiping, their favorite pastime. "I heard Perrie cussed out her dom."Louis giggled and Eleanor nodded.

"She told me, her mommy Jesy made her stay in an isolation room for nearly four days!"She said with wide eyes.

"One time I accidentally cursed at daddy, worst mistake of my life."Louis sighed and El nodded.

"Mommy gave me spankies when I flipped her off."Eleanor giggled, causing the smaller boy to laugh aswell.

El was slightly taller than him, which showed how tiny the sub truly was. "I'm hungry."El complained after around fifteen minutes of talking about punishments.

"Me too."Louis admitted, falling back against the couch. He followed El to the home office. Once they arrived they heard their two doms laughing while Sophia attempted to teach Liam how to dance.

The New Years event was in two days so he had to learn how to slow dance by then.

Eleanor knocked on the door before opening it and walking inside. "Mommy we're hungry."She announced, breaking them apart in snickers.

"Alright babygirl, go to the kitchen and we'll fix something up in a few."She smiled, pecking her little girl's lips. Eleanor shook her head, grabbing Sophia's hand and dragging her out of the room.

The older just shook her head, following Eleanor.

"C'mon, daddy."Louis giggled loudly, intertwining their fingers and leading Liam along.

"I'm coming babyboy."Liam chuckled.

//

After they ate dino nuggets and forced veggies, the two couples settled down to watch a movie. Which pretty much meant random sexual acts until the end of the movie.

Since"Seleanor" had a private theater on the first floor of the house, the couples went to practically different ends of the theater, subs perched on their doms laps.

Only thirty minutes into the movie Sophia had two fingers inside of her whining submissive, while Liam was already getting a blowjob.

"Just like that baby."Liam moaned, looking into his babyboy's slightly glossy blue eyes.

The movie, Up, was playing in the background. Which was kind of ironic because the house wasn't the only thing going up in this theater.

"Mommy!"Eleanor whined when her dom massaged her g-spot. The two didn't even notice the other couple, completely caught up on each other.

"You gonna be a good girl and cum for mommy?"Soph questioned, rubbing the smaller's clit slowly. Eleanor of course nodded, hiding her face in the crook of her mommy's neck.

On the other side of the theater, Liam was fucking Louis' mouth, tears spilling out of the younger's eyes but making no move to stop the older.

He felt Liam's cøck twitch in his mouth before releasing his load, feeling it run down his throat. Louis popped off, breathing heavily as he was pulled back into Liam's lap after he pulled his dress pants back up.

"Such a good boy."Liam praised, wiping away the younger's tears and connecting their lips. Once they pulled away Louis smiled, cuddling into his Dom and began watching the movie.

"I love you."He said, his voice extremely raspy because of his previous action. Liam was about to say it back but was cut off by a loud, girly moan.

They looked over and saw the two girls had almost the same idea as they had, Eleanor whining and moaning as she sat on her mommy's lap.

They decided to stop looking, one because it was awkward to stare, and two because they're gay, why would they want to watch. They instead just focused on the movie, blocking out the sexual noises coming from the other side of the room.

Like Louis, Eleanor was extremely loud during sex. So it was no surprise that she literally screamed when she orgasmed, falling onto her dom who rubbed her back and whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

"You're the best, mommy."Eleanor sighed, kissing her sweetly.

"Anything for my girl."Soph smiled, kissing her forehead. The two submissive's fell asleep during the movie, both completely exhausted.

Once the movie ended, the doms woke up their subs to say their goodbye's.

"Bye El."Louis pouted, hugging her. She hugged back, a matching pout on her face.

"You'll see each other in a few days."Sophia reminded, causing the smaller's to smile.

"Well then, see you later."Eleanor corrected, pulling away from the hug. Louis nodded, saying goodbye to Sophia before he walked out of the large house.

"Did you have fun?"Liam asked as he started up the car.

"Lots, I always have fun with El."He said, putting on his seatbelt. Liam nodded, setting is hand on Louis' thigh as they got onto the main road.

"The movie was especially good."Liam added, causing Louis to blush and turn away from him.

"We should do it again sometime."He smirked.

"How about right now?"Louis said innocently, already unzipping Liam's pants. The older gulped and nodded.

That's the story of how Louis gave head on the highway.