Chapter 4 - It can't be him

Abby's POV

I couldn't sleep at all, the only thing I could think of was Luke. Why do I always have to like guys that I can't have? He would never like me back, even if he did I'm not sure if I could be with him. I mean Daniel would probably kill us both but I don't think I can get close to someone ever again.

* Flashback *

I could hear beeping sounds, where was I? Am I in hospital?

I could hear Daniel's voice but I couldn't move.

"Abby! Abby! Please wake up, I miss you so much. I'm so sorry I didn't protect you, I will never let anyone hurt you again" I heard Daniel say

I felt him squeeze my hand and water hit my hand. He must of been crying, I really wanted to squeeze his hand back but I couldn't move.

"I'm begging you Abby please wake up, I can't live without you. Your my little sister and I love you so much. I no we don't always get along but I love you more than anything in this world. Alex will pay for this, I promise you" Daniel cried

I tried my hardest to wake up and I finally did.

"D-D-Daniel" I stuttered

"Abby! Omg your awake, I'm so so sorry. I missed you so much" Daniel cried

"I love you Daniel" I said

"Love you too Abby, do you remember what happened?" Daniel said

I burst into tears whilst Daniel held me tight. I remembered everything, I hated Alex for what he did. How could he do that to me? I cried and cried for what seemed to be hours.

"Did they catch him" I mumbled

Daniel just stared at me not answering my question. "Please answer me"   

"DANIEL, DID THEY CATCH HIM" I shouted

" He was already gone by the time police got there, I'm so sorry Abby, I promise he wont hurt you again" Daniel said

* End Of Flashback *

I remember that day clearly, there's not a day that goes by where I don't feel scared. I always think that he is going to come back after me.

Daniel's POV

I went into Abby's room and saw her sat on her bed staring into space. "Hey Abby, you okay?"

" I'm fine" she replied but not looking me in the eye.

I knew she was lying I can always tell but i was running late so I'll speak to her about it later.

"I'm heading out with the boys, see you later. If you need anything ring me or one of the boys, cya slut"

I grabbed my jacket and went to meet the boys at the park, I'm really worried about Abby she seems different.

Abby's POV

I couldn't tell Daniel I was having dreams about that day, I knew it always upset him knowing that he couldn't protect me from Alex. I really need to clear my head so I got changed into my black high-waisted shorts and my Janoskians t-shirt. I went for a walk around Melbourne, I loved living here it's nearly always warm. The boys and I are so close, James and Jai are like my brothers. Beau is so caring and nice to me, him and Daniel are the only one's who know everything about my past. I can always go to Beau about anything.

Beau even knows some stuff that Daniel doesn't, I can trust him with anything. Luke is my best friends although I wish we were more. I love him so much I just wish he knew that.

It was getting cloudy and looked like it was going to rain so I thought I would take the shortcut route home. The alleyway that I was walking up was only 10 minutes away from my house. Suddenly I felt someone grab my arm and throw me on the floor.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" I shouted

"SHUT UP OR I'LL KILL YOU" The guy shouted

"HELP! HELP!" I screamed as loud as I could

I looked up and that's when I saw him, I hope I'm dreaming. It can't be him, it can't be.

" What you don't remember me" He said with an evil grin on him face

"A-A-Alex!"