Chapter 10- Lost

Recap

Beau's POV

I can't believe what Daniel just said to Abby, she was raped 4 times and he said that to her. She's been through enough, I can't believe him the fucking prick. Abby ran out of the house with tears pouring out of her eyes.

"Well done Skip, you dickhead" I shouted at Skip before running after Luke and Abby

_______________________________________________________________________________

Abby's POV

I carried on running down the street, I heard Luke shout but I just ignored him. I ran for what seemed like hours and I didn't know where I was. There was no one around, it must be nearly midnight now, I sat by the tree on the other side of the road and cried. I can't believe Daniel would say that to me, after everything we have been through he said that and that he hated me.

"FUCK!" I screamed chucking my phone at the wall opposite me.

I sat under the tree for ages crying and thinking how everyone's life would be better without me. If I just died then everyone would be better off. I stood up and went over to my phone, I didn't give a shit about Daniel but Luke would be worried. 

"Shit" I said 

My phone is cracked, it's completely broken, great I don't know where I am and I can't ring anyone.

Luke's POV

Shit Abby's a fast runner, she just ran and ran she didn't even stop when I shouted her. After Skip said that she burst out crying I hated seeing her hurting it made me hurt, she hardly knows her way around here I need to find her. Abby and Skip have lived here forever but Abby only knew certain places where she goes a lot so she would easily get lost. After running for ages I lost Abby, I really needed to find her. I was just about to run back when I heard Beau shouting.

Beau's POV

Daniel didn't even seem to care about Abby or that she ran off. If she hadn't of ran off I would of punched him in his face because he deserved it, it was so out of order what he said to her. I finally saw Luke after running for ages.

"LUKE!" I shouted and Luke started running towards me but not with Abby.

"Where's Abby?" I asked him

"She ran off, I lost her we need to find her Beau she doesn't know her way around very well" Luke cried

"Calm down Luke we'll find her, I'll call her now" I told Luke

I dialled Abby's number but it went straight to voicemail, I tried another 4 times and Luke kept trying but we had no luck. I am really worried about her it's nearly midnight and she's out on her own and she usually always answers her phone.

"We need to head back to ours Luke, we'll let Jai and James know and we will look for her okay" I told luke who was sat on the floor crying.

"W-Why would Skip say that" Luke cried

"I don't know mate but he's a fucking prick!"

Me and Luke arrived back at home where Jai and James were waiting.

"WHAT HAPPENED? WHERES ABBY AND DANIEL? WHAT'S THE EMERGENCY? IS ANYONE HURT?" James shouted as soon as we got home

"Calm down there's something we need to tell you, its about Abby and Daniel"

I told the boys everything but didn't react to well, I don't blame them like.

"WHAT THE FUCK, HOW COULD HE SAY THAT" James shouted

"THE FUCKING DICKHEAD, WHAT THE FUCK I SWEAR TO GOD IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM." Jai shouted whilst crying

Jai's POV

"THE FUCKING DICKHEAD, WHAT THE FUCK I SWEAR TO GOD IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM." I shouted whilst crying

Abby is like a sister to me as well and if anything happened to her I don't know what I'd do, we all tried calling her but she didn't answer. Me and James and Beau and Luke split up and went looking for Abby, we let my mum know who started crying and said if we didn't find her within a couple of hours to call the police. 

It was pouring it down and thundering, poor Abby was only wearing shorts and a vest top she was going to freeze if we didn't find her. I checked the time and it was 3am, we had been searching for three hours I was really worried about Abby I just hope she's ok.

Abby's POV

My whole body is blue I'm that cold, I can hardly talk. I'm going to freeze to death soon, I walked around for ages but I tripped over something near the woods and twisted my ankle so I can hardly walk. I am layed under a tree in a ball trying to get warm but nothings helping, my eyes keep closing but I'm to keep them open. The rain is getting heavier and I'm shivering I need to try and get up, I got onto my feet but just as I was about to walk I felt dizzy and fell down. I hit my head on something heard and that's all I remember before blacking out.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Please share my story, comment and vote thanks xx