Chapter 16- Stay with me

Sorry about not updating just been busy, thank you reading and voting. :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Luke's POV

My eyes fluttered open and looked down to Abby who was still sleeping, she looked so peaceful when she was asleep. Abby's been through so much these past weeks and the hate hasn't made it any better, I just want her to be happy again. I decided to head downstairs and make breakfast for me and Abby.

Abby's POV

"Babe, wake up" Luke whispered as my eyes fluttered open

"Morning Luke" I said

"Morning sleepy head" Luke chuckled

He gave me a plate with pancakes covered in nutella and strawberries on, I looked at him and he just gave my that goofy smile he does when he's happy with himself.

"What's this for" I asked

"What can't I make my beautiful girlfriend breakfast without their being a reason" Luke said

"Thank you, I love you. I need to go home today to get a few things" I said looking down at my feet, I was scared of what Daniel would say.

"Hey look at me I love you okay, everything will be fine" Luke said

Me and luke cuddled for a while after we finished breakfast talking about random stuff. After about 15 minutes we decided to get ready so we could head to my house. I dressed in purple high waisted shorts with my white crop top and wore my purple converse. I grabbed Luke's grey beanie and placed it on my head. Luke headed downstairs to wash the plates whilst I put my makeup on. 

My mobile beeped telling me I had a message I looked at it and I had a message from Daniel. My stomach dropped I was hoping it was an apology but I knew it wouldnt be but I opned it anyway it read:

Just letting you know I'm changing the locks later today so if you need anything you better come get it within an hour and then I want you gone forever. I don't want you to come back till you've broken up with Luke and apologized. I can't believe my own sister would betray me, I hate you your a slut. Mum would be ashamed!

I just burst into tears, I can't believe Daniel hates me so much. He's the only family I have left. He's such a dickhead at time I can't belive he brought mum into it. I miss my mum so much how dare he bring her into this. I fell to the floor and just cried, I want my brother back.

Luke's POV

I had just finished cleaning the dishes when I heard a thump from upstairs, I ran upstairs to find Abby on the floor crying her eyes out. 

"What's wrong baby, what's happened?" I asked whilst hugging her

She just layed in my arms crying, it hurt me so much seeing Abby like this.

"Please tell me what's wrong baby, please" I pleaded

Abby just passed me her phone and I read the text from Daniel, the fucking asshole how dare he say that about his own sister and to bring their mum into it, he knew how much it hurt Abby talking about their mum.

"H-He will never forgive me, why did he have to bring mum into it. I miss her so much" Abby cried

"I know you do baby, I'm so sorry everything will be okay soon. Come on lets go get your stuff and get it over and done with" I said helping Abby up

When we got to Daniel's house, Abby unlocked the door thankfully Daniel wasn't in. I waited in the living room whilst Abby collected her stuff.

Abby's POV