Chapter 11- Please be okay

Luke's POV

Me and Beau have been searching for ages and we still can't find her, I hope she's okay if anything happens to her Skip will fucking get it.

"Why would she be around here we are like hours away from home" Beau asked

I don't know but it's worth a try, we need to find her Beau I love her.

"I know you do mate, we will find her don't worry" Beau said

We were walking around town, we had searched everywhere. Jai kept ringing us to see if we had found Abby yet, sadly they hadn't either. Me and Beau thought we would check the park and woods just incase, as we walked towards the park I saw a girl lying on the floor not moving. We started running and as we got closer I recognised her, it was Abby.

"ABBY! ABBY!" I shouted but she didn't move Beau looked at me with a worried expression on his face and we ran towards her.

Beau's POV

I saw a girl layed on the floor near a tree in the park, she wasn't moving. I prayed it wasn't Abby but as we got closer it was.

"ABBY! ABBY!"  Luke shouted

Abby didn't move I looked at Luke and he had the same expression on his face as I did, we ran over to her but she wasn't moving. Luke turned her over and her whole body was blue and she was shivering, she had a huge gash on her head with blood pouring out of it. I rang an ambulance then Jai and James who started to panic but said they'd meet us at the hospital. Luckily Abby was breathing but hardly, if we got then any later I think she would of been dead. Her eyes flickered open a little bit and she squeezed luke's hand who had her cradled in his arms.

Luke's POV

"L-Luke, B-Beau is that you" Abby whispered

"Yep we are here don't worry your going to be fine" I said

Beau took off his jacket and wrapped Abby in it, she was soaking wet and was shivering. Her body layed in my arms lookign so lifeless, Abby's eyes kept closing whilst we were waiting for the ambulance.

"Stay awake baby, help will be here soon" I whispered in Abby's ear

Just as the ambulance arrived Abby's eyes closed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short but i'm writing another one now so don't worry it will be up tonight. Please vote and comment if you read this so I know people are reading it.

Share my story please, thanks for reading xx