Chapter 6

I hate my alarm.

I completed my morning routine and went to school with Jordan. We were unseparable. We talked about everything. He wasn't the badboy I expected him to be. It was like he could finally open up. In school he was quiet but so was I. We laughed in class and people looked at us strange.

It felt good.

--- Jordan's pov

We had history. I hate history. The only good thing about it was that I had it with Jane.

In the beginning she was a complete stranger. Now she is my best friend.

I've never had a best friend.

She changed me without even noticing it. She didn't knew everything but she exepted me for who I was. I didn't need to hide from her. That felt nice.

I remember the first day I saw her. I was shy and came in too late. I was new because I got kicked out of my previous school. If I didn't met Jane, things would've just repeted itself. I would've been kicked out again and it would never stop. She made me feel proud about myself.

'Jane!' My heart raised when I saw her sitting in the back of the class. I sprinted over to her. 'I hate history.' I couldn't ignore the fact she was really good in it and I just sucked. In everything. 'Dumbass, where were you? I was looking for you eerywhere!' She seemed upset. 'Sorry, I was at my locker, should've send you a text.' i did felt sorry. I didn't want her to be upset.

Finally history class was over. 50minutes of hell. I couldn't wait to get home. I would introduce my best friend to my family.

We were riding home, laughing, talking. Things best friends do.

When we finally arrived I started walking towards my front door. She followed me but before I unlocked the door I turned around and looked her straight in the eyes.

'There is something I need to tell you..'

---Jane's pov

'There is something I need to tell you...' he stared at the ground.

What the hell was going on?

'My dad isn't home. He doesn't take care of us. I have an older sister who I didn't mention yesterday. I'm sorry, she is like a mom to me.'

He felt guilty not telling me that.

'Jordan, please. I don't mind. I want to meet her.' I smiled at him. I hoped he would cheer up and it worked.

'Are you sure you're not mad?'

'I'm not mad! Go inside you chick!'

'Jane! Take that back!'

'Never!'

We walked into the house laughing. A beautiful young woman came out of the kitchen. I guess she was around 26 year old.

'Is this Jane?'

I looked over to Jordan. He started blushing.

'Yes Abi, this is Jane.' He was smiling like an idiot.

The woman started walking towards me and gave me a hug. she loosened her grip but didn't let go of me yet.

'My name is Abigail but call me Abi.'

She had dark hair just like Jordan, she didn't had his eyes though. She had grey ones. I liked Jordan's more.

'Jordan, sweetie could you wake Ty?'

He simply nodded and ran upstairs. Who is Ty?

5 minutes later he came down with a baby in his hands. A little baby boy.