Chapter 8

His eyes widened.

'Anorexia?'

'Yes.'

'But how? Why?'

'I was obese and I couldn't stand it anymore, all the heavy load.'

'Tell me.'

'You don't want to see me cry.'

'I don't but just know that I'll listen, anytime you want me to.'

I turned my face to him. He was so nice to me, although he is my bestfriend I can't help but stare at his beauty.

'What are you staring at?'

I started giggling.

'You're turning in a tomato!' His laughter made me blush even more. 'Jane is a cute, little, adorable, gorgeous tomato.'

Gorgeous?

'Stop it you dic--'

His lips crashed into mine. He rested my head into his hands. His soft lips touched mine.

I really liked this but it didn't work. It wasn't bad, it was just, there were no fireworks. Just attraction.

He pulled away and looked away.

'I'm sorry.' I heard him mumbling. I still hadn't found my breathe. Did he just kiss me?

'Jordan, I--'

'I'm really sorry.'

'Don't be, it's just, I can't be with you.'

'I know and I don't want to offend you, I am attracted to you but we shouldn't be together.'

'I feel the same way. I love you Jordan but we shouldn't do this.'

'I love you too. I agree but I can't assure you I'll never kiss you again. You're irrisitable.'

'You too.'

We both laughed. We didn't feel that way about eachother and by the way: that would only cause trouble.

I asked him to stay the night and so he did. I was curled up in his warm embraze and quickly fell asleep.

•next morning•

--- Jordan's pov

Last night events ran trough my mind. I kissed here. I kissed my bestfriend. I couldn't deny I had no crush on her and I wasn't going to hide. She hasn't denied it either.

I softly brushed my fingers trough her hair. Her soft brown locks fell on her shoulder. She was stunning. I felt her moving.

'Goodmorning beautiful.'

'Goodmorning.'

Her smile was my weakness. She got up and went to her bathroom. We were still wearing all our clothes. She came back out but now she was only wearing shorts and a small top. My eyes widened. She was so small. I thought about what she told me yesterday. Anorexia. I never realized untill now.

I stood up and hugged her thightly.

'Jane, we need to talk.'

The scary look in her eyes made me want to cry. She was so vunerable. Like she was hurt so many times.

'You need to talk to me Jane.'

She didn't even look at me. What could've hurt her so bad? I wanted to know.

'How did you get anorexia?'

'I told you. I was obese.'

'What was the reason you were obese?'