Chapter 9

Weeks past by. I avoided Jordan as much as I could. That wasn't exactly the problem, he didn't even showed up for school. Something was up so one day I decided I would go over to his house. To talk. I wasn't scared of him anymore. I guess.

School was finally over. I stood before his house and knocked on the door.

'Hey Jane, are you looking for Jordan? Come in sweetie.' Her lovely voice warmed me up.

We got inside and she told me I should wait for her in the living room. She came back with tea. 'Abi, I just...' I couldn't finnish my words. 'I don't know what happened between you two, he has been crying every night and he is absent, out late and I think he's going back in the wrong direction.' She looked down at her cup of tea. She was shaking, probably thinking about all the bad memories.

'He is in his room.'

I nodded and walked silently upstairs. I reached the second floor and just as I was about to knock the door, it swung open and I faced Jordan. We were only a few centimeters apart from each other. I don't exactly know what happened but it was heated. Before I knew it I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. Our lips bonding like they were about to touch forever.

After about two minutes (wich, I guess, is freaking long to have a kiss) he pulled away. He rather pushed me away.

'What are you doing here Jane? You should be scared of me and tell me to leave.' He broke down. I couldn't help myself and hugged him. I held him thight.

'Jane..' His voice was so quiet.

'I'm sorry Jordie.'

'You aren't the one who needs to say sorry.'

'I should've listened to you.'

'You were scared.'

'I was, but I lied to you about my dad, he never had cancer.'

'I know.'

'Where have you been?'

'Mexico.'

'Mexico? Why the hell were you in Mexico?'

'Clear my head, I stayed at my aunt's.'

'I'm happy you're back.'

'Me too.'

Altough we weren't together, I liked to kiss him. I stroke my hand through his hair. He pulled me up so I was almost forced to put my legs around my waist. He dragged me down to his bed and layed me down with all the care, he bended over me and started kissing me gently. Our lips moving in sync. My hand raised to his jawline and his were under my back. He started kissing more rough and I slowly opened my mouth.

The kiss was heated and I reminded myself I still had my legs wrapped around his waist.

I heared someone cough. 'I'm sorry, am I interrupting?' In shock I tried to stop him kissing me and he finally got the message. 'Abi, I'm..-'

'No need for explanations kiddo's, just, do it safe please, we have 1 baby, I don't want 2.'

She left and we started laughing. He looked to me and pecked my nose.

'I'm sorry beautiful, didn't see that coming. Thanks for they kiss.'

'You're welcome.'

°2 hours later°

I got home from my little adventure at Jordan's house. We didn't talk, we made out and I liked it. A lot. I thought of his sweet, pink lips as my phone started buzzing. It was a blocked number. Who could that be?