t h i r t y - n i n e

abbie's pov

"abbie, the person who did this was-"

"me." chandler is cut off by another voice, and my stomach immediately drops. after all this time, the person behind it was right in front of me. i am so fvcking stupid.

"what-what the actual fvck ally? why would you do this?" i ask, millions of thoughts running around my head. out of every person i knew, i never imagined it to be one of my best friends.

"wow, chandler really hasn't told you yet, has he?" she asks, causing me to turn to chandler. only to see him nervously looking back at me, eyes widened. "chandler and i used to date, if you didn't know."

my jaw drops, but i quickly close it. i to didn't want her to know i was that shocked. they dated? ally and chandler, a couple? what? he never told me this.

"wha-no. you're lying, chandler would've told me." i say, hoping that i was right. i look back at chandler, but this time he just stares at the floor.

"it was a long time ago! you should just move on." he yells, looking at ally. "i am so sorry i didn't tell you abbie, i didn't know how. you guys became rally good friends and-"

"oh shut it chandler. abbie doesn't need an explanation." she says, turning to me. "because the only thing you should do is get out of the way. chandler is mine, i had him first."

"excuse me, but i don't want you anywhere near me. and i don't think you should talk like that to my girlfriend." chandler says, standing up for me. i place my hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down.

"it's okay chandler, i can handle myself." i say, walking closer to ally. by now i was mad. not only did she want me to leave chandler for herself. but she also went through the trouble of blackmailing my boyfriend, and messing with me as well.

"look ally," i start. "i don't care if you dated chandler, i don't care if you had him first, i don't care about you overall. but once you mess with me, that's when you cross the line. i want you to delete not only mine, but also chandler's number from your phone and i want you to forget about us. because i swear, i fvcking swear, we will order a goddamn restraining order against you. and then we'll see who gets the last laugh. because you're done messing with me." i say, looking at her straight in the eye.

i begin to turn around, but then hear her say her threatening words. "and what if i don't?"

i begin to walk back to her, then slap her right across the face. "next time, i won't be so easy on you." i say, then turn my heel and walk away.

chandler looks at me, shocked. "let's go." i say, grabbing his arm and walking out of the restaurant. i take one last glance at ally, and see her grabbing her cheek in pain, looking confused at the floor.

that b*tch got what she deserved.

____________________________
super short, but hey, atleast you know who it is ¯\_()_/¯

10+ votes and 10+ comments for next chapter!!