Meeting Everybody

She saw me sit on the bench at lunch time and looked at me strange. I felt a funny feeling that she had something special or whatever but who cares. My name is Lucas and I am 14 years of age, I live on an abandoned farm with my sister and dog. My sister is Carly and my dog is Kipper . At the start I met this girl and she is super cute. Her eyes are as blue as the sky, her hair was softer than an angles wings and short but pretty. I was in the park and I saw her again for on the opposite side of the swings of me. She smiled so I went over and asked what her name was, she said CJ. We talked like it was a never ending conversation. I took CJ took to watch a movie in the cinema, then we went to Frankie's and bennies for lunch. I like CJ very much but I don't think she feels the same. The next day we went to meet each other at the park and we done the same as yesterday. She was crying this time though. I asked her "what's the matter CJ" she said "my boyfriend is abusing me that's why I got these sun glasses on". I aked her were he lives, so she told me. I went to his house and said " Why are you abusing CJ for" he said that he just wanted to. A few seconds later he was on the floor crying, his friends waited for a while then ran. CJ dumped her boyfriend and was now single, I was excited because she was single and maybe I should ask. I never asked because of what just happened so I didn't want didn't want to make any more stress.