Me

So I want to say I haven't been on wattpad for awhile and I would like to apologize about all that my life hasn't really been awesome and writing just got hard especally since I have grades and other things to worry about. Right now I just need to get my mind off of all that you know?

OK so a little bit about myself. I am Brie46, I hate people knowing my real name online, but if you want to know it feel free to PM me, I am a female. My favorite color is teal, black, and red. I want to be a lawyer one day, or a writer or a pyscologist. I am currently 17 years old and a junoir in high school.

I have dealt with some stuff that many and not so many have dealt with. I have depression, anxiety, an eating disorder, ADHD and ADD, and I have a sleep disorder as well. The reason I am sharing this to you because I want you to know that I know how it feels to not love yourself and well anything really. I have been sexually harrased most of my life by many different guys. Once I got bit on the arm by a guy who just wanted my chocolate....If you want to hear that story just let me know. .

Another thing I'm really bad with grammar and spelling, so if their is any bad use of grammar, or incorrect spelling, please personal message me and tell me the part that it is in.

Thank you and enjoy

Brie46