Day 1 - Best Friend

So I am doing this writing challenge and I thought might as well post it on Wattpad.

My Best Friend is always their for me and loves me. Her name is Calle. She's beautiful and smart and funny. She doesn't see it but I and many other people see it for her. On my very bad days she lets me sit there and cry on her shoulder. She can tell just from my face that I've had a rough day and that I just need a break from the world. I know I can tell her anything with no judgement and I know that she cares about me more than anything.

If I had to describe her so you all will know what kind of person she is; I would have to say she's that quiet kid in the back, until you get to know her. She can be insane and she can be wild, but she is more calm and collected. She is like a little sister to me and I love her. She is truely wonderful in her own unique way. She isn't like other girls, she wants to be normal but I perosnally think she is ok just the way she is.

She says that she looks up to me, even though she knows all of my flaws and mistakes, she stills wants to be like me. It's sweet even though all I want her to do is be herself which is better than me, in a lot of ways. She's just wonderful in many ways. Any guy that wants to date her has to go through me, and I can be scarrier than a dad and mom together. I love her.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that all those qualities is what a best friend should, just uncondtional love no matter what. You two should be able to go through anything together.

Vote if you have a best friend and comment if you want to tell me if their anything like mine.