Different Point Of Veiw: Him

We were texting and I knew something was wrong. I knew her like I knew my own room in the dark. So when she called me in distress I couldn't just leave her there where she was.
"Ok almost there" I would chant to myself like a life mantra.
"Almost there"
"Almost there"
"Almost there"
If I was with her or talked to her more I could have made sure she didn't go that far. How could I not see this coming? This girl all the time says she wants to get away and leave and here she is left. A couple nights ago I remember when we were laying in bed, she was talking about running away. I never believed she would especially with what she told me over the phone.
As I neared her I saw that she was shaking. She was saying something to herself but I could recognize the words that had formed in the perfect lips I have come to want to kiss. I didn't say anything to her about what I saw and I didn't want to know the words she had on repeat in her mind. She stayed quiet and held on to my shirt for the life of her I don't know exactly why she did, but it felt nice to be with her. I couldn't stop worrying even though she was just in my passengers seat. She is one of the most unpredictable people I have ever met in all honesty and this just proved it to.  I guess that's something I fell in love with. I fell in love with the fact that she didn't like normal. That's why I was there in that moment, because I am in love with her. And I knew she needed me.
Finally as I went to drop her off she kept stuttering and saying thank you. She has never stuttered before, why was this happening now? This girl could talk for hours without hesitation or a problem, but in that moment she was tried and uncertain. I later found out that was one of the signs that she had gone threw a panic attack. I made sure she got enough water and food in her and that she slept. I wish I could have nursed her back to health that day but I had work. I made her promise never to do that again not just for her good but for mine.
I know if she found out how worried and scared I was that day she would beat herself up if she hasn't already. I'm happy she called me, it means she still trust me. That day was so many emotions I don't what to think anymore about it all. She's safe and asleep right now home where she temporarily belongs, or at least until I can take her home with me.