Different Point Of View: Hers

I was sitting there tired, hungry, thirsty, alone...after I closed my eyes I opened them and had this fear rush through me. This fear of being alone. I called you 10 minutes ago.
"Hey can I ask for a favor?"
"Yeah what's up?" I could tell in your voice you didn't want to talk to me. I understand why you didn't want to I hurt you.
"I ummm walked to far from my house and I don't feel good. Could you come pick me up?" I was trying to keep from crying at that point. I didn't want to tell you that I was scared and alone. Always afraid of being alone.
"I'll be there soon" without hesitation you said those words. I couldn't believe my ears even after the pain that I had caused you.
You asked for my location over text and I sent it to you.
I wanted to cry but I was so dehydrated that I couldn't. I blacked out for a little bit when I came to I started to panic because I didn't know where I was and I was alone and scared. I knew I was waiting for you but my first thought was to leave there. You finally drove up and I made you put your arm around me and I almost cried again. I couldn't let go of your shirt or your smell. I couldn't let go of you.
You finally got to my house and I thanked you for all that you had done, and I was a stuttering mess because of my anxiety and because of my fear.
I still can't believe you came for me that day. I still ant believe that you want to be there for me.