Chapter Twenty Two

I gasped as I sat straight up. That was a mistake. I was awfully light headed at the moment. I flopped back down into the bed. The very fluffy and comfortable bed.The sheets were dark blue, and the comforter was the same dark blue color. It was  made completely out of down feathers. It was so fucking comfortable... Long story short I didn't want to leave. Speaking of leaving, I rolled over. Why was the bed all... wet? "What the hell?" I mumbled, trying to get the covers off of me. I had absolutely no strength left in my body. Sighing, I sat up again. Taking the covers, I threw them off of me as forcefully as I could. Thankfully, I got them off of my body. Oh wait. I wish I hadn't done that. I looked down, and right by my left leg, was a small pool of blood. "Shit," I grumbled, "now what is going to happen to me? I better not be stuck here. At least, not for long." Taking a closer look at my leg, I noticed it was already bandaged. "Hello?" I called out, "Is there anyone in here?" After a minute of silence, I sighed. Great. Okay, so let's make a list. I don't  know where the hell I am, there isn't anyone here, and I can't move my fucking leg. I slumped back down into the mass of pillows and sighed. Grabbing one, I placed it over my head. Pressing down onto my face, I screamed into the cool silky fabric. I wanted to hurt someone right now. Suddenly, I felt the bed dip down, as if someone had sat on it. "You need to get a grip there, Harley," he said to me, "Goodness, and they called me insane." Jerome. Really? I'm stuck here with him???