Chapter Twenty

I sat in the back of the old beat up van. There were two masked people in the front seats. The driver had a manly and muscular frame while the other was quite the opposite, rather small and feminine. There were also two people in the back by me, my captor being one of them. I peeked quickly at the other one who was back here. The person was just like the one sitting in the front. Small and feminine. Thinking to myself, I mentally groaned. None of this would have happened if I had stayed home. I knew it was gonna be a suicide mission, but not in the way in which I am stuck now. I thought that Jerome was going to hurt me, and then I would have been left for dead up oh the rooftop. Well , that is absolutely not what happened to me. I was abruptly shaken out of my thoughts when the van came to a screeching halt. The next thing I know, a bag was out over my head and I was being carried out of the back of the van. The people were not gentle. Not at all. I'm pretty sure I was almost dropped one point. Once we were inside, they took the bag off of my head and I swallowed some new air. Looking around, I had to squint because everything was white. Everything. And all of the sudden, I got really tired. I looked over with half closed eyes to see that I had been stuck with a big ass needle. I tried to gasp, but I couldn't make a sound as of now. Great. Just before I went under, I heard someone say, "If that's Harley Autumn, I promise you that I will blow out your brain." That statement was followed by a click of a gun.

oh my god you guys I'm so sorry for the shitty update. It's late and i have to study for finals and I'm scared you guys. Anyways, I'm hoping to update a little more often this week, so keep your eyes peeled for more!
-💚