Chapter Three

Luckily for me, our apartment was right down the block from where I needed to go. Once I got to the police station, I ran to the nearest cop that was standing by and asked her if she could take me to Jim Gordon. After a weird glance at me, she took my hand and led me to his office. "Uncle Jim!" I exclaimed. He turned and look down at me, and the look on this face went from confusion to a big smile. "Harley," he said to me as I ran up to him and gave him a hug,"where's mom and dad?" He set me down and looked at my fave to see that I had started crying. Without saying a word, I reached into my backpack and grabbed the phone that I brought with me. I handed it to him, and I whispered "..the messages..." He hit the voicemail button and listened for about a minute. When he was done, he set down the phone and glanced at me again. I refused to look at him. "I'm sorry to hear this Harley. Your parents were great people. It's unusual that this happened, but as a member in the GCPD, I will get to the bottom of this." I looked at him and gave him another hug. "Thanks, but now what?" I asked him. He looked at me for a moment and all of the sudden his eyes lit up. "Come on," he said to me, "there's someone I'd like you to meet."

Sorry guys short chapter! I promise to get more out to you soon! Remember to comment and you can make requests also. Thank you guys so much!