Hello? Am I invisible?!

There was Grover, two boy, one had black hair and blue eyes. The other had brown eyes, and brown hair. I sat up and groaned. "Glad your up."  Grover spoke. He handed me a golden yellow liquid. "Nectar, here drink up." The boy with blue eyes spoke. I took it, smelled it, and drained the cup. I felt instantly better as warmth filled my limbs. I felt good. My vision improved, my head cleared and I stood. "Grover, who are these two? Where am I, and what was that monster in the gym?" "Vi, I'd like you to meet Nico," he gestured to the boy with brown eyes, "and Percy." The one with the blue eyes. "Hullo boys, my name is Bis Vixit, please, call me Vi." I felt a pain in my back, my shoulder blades. I touched my back and pain exploded through me. I feinted. I blinked awake and found them all looking at me, or rather at my shoulders. I turned my head. I had wings. Large, beautiful black feathered wings. Like that of a crow. They looked above my head. There was a floating symbol, two doors. "Oh my gods," Percy spoke, "Grover, go get Chiron." Grover took off, he was moving as fast as I had ever seen him go. A centaur galloped in and looked at the floating symbol. It winked out of existence. "It can't be." Said the centaur who I assumed was Chiron. "Can't be what?!" Nico and Percy spoke at the same time.