Who's first?

I ran into Nico on the way. "Don't you feel tired after that?" He asked, I looked at him funny, "no, why? Am I supposed to?" Our conversation ended there, and I finished off my breakfast. After breakfast we headed off to our camp activities. I had rock climbing, Swords fighting, archery, knife throwing, an agility course, volleyball, and the new training course air combat. I love being special. (Sarcasm, can't you tell) I met up with Nico at the bottom of the wall. "Race ya?" I asked, "No flying, that's my one rule." "Wouldn't dream of it." "Three two one, go!" We said in synch, I started up the wall, careful to keep my wings folded against my back. I loved the things. But they made it a real pain in the butt to sleep, and I like sleeping. I grabbed ledges that were unlikely to be used, pushing off and practically jumping up to reach a higher ledge. I made it to the top only seconds before Nico. "You did fly." He accused, "Not with my wings." "Fine..." I walked to the back of the surface we were standing on, ran and leaped off the side. I spread my wings to their full span and glided down to the ground. Nico appeared behind me. "Oh gods!" Don't do that!" I shouted, he disappeared agin, probably to his next lesson. I was off to sword training. I had gotten my armor last night, it fit perfectly. I tied everything on and stepped into the ring. The leader of the group, none other than Percy Jackson, tied my wings closed. It hurt a bit, but that didn't matter. I tapped the gem around my neck and held Soul Reaper, ready to battle. I was excited. "Okay, here's how this is going to work," he said addressing the 15 of us. "I'm going to duel each of you one-on-one, to assess your skill, then we will work on the areas the most people have trouble with. Who first?"