Hades the skeleton

The next day, right before breakfast I woke up and decided to read. I laid on my bed, on my stomach re-reading my Harry Potter books. Nico appeared back in the room, stumbled back and landed on the bed. He groaned, probably about his less than spectacular landing. I smiled and put down my book. I walked over and looked at him. "Welcome back." "Oh, hi..." He blushed, probably because he had just fallen out of his bed. I stood there playing with my hands, he stood up and said, "wanna go for a walk in the woods?" "Sure." I followed him as we left our cabin, into the woods to grandmothers house! I laughed, I remember the jokes the other kids used to tell. Nico walked into the woods leading the way to a large pile of rocks, I sensed the death aura this place emitted, I welcomed it. I spun in a circle, "What is this place?" "It's the site of the battle of the labyrinth, the battle fought just before the Titans decided to duke it out in Central Park. I smiled, a normal person wouldn't, but normal is over rated. I climbed up the ancient oak, it had big thick branches, big enough for two people to sit. I patted the branch next to me, Nico appeared out of the shadows. I punched his arm. "I told you not to so that!" He rubbed his arm, "okay, okay. I surrender." He smiled, I knew he was joking. We sat ant talked for hours, looking at the battle site where we both felt so at home. I'm weird. I heard the bell going off in the distance. "Race ya." He said. I jumped down, fluttering my wings to keep my self up. "Go." I took off feared the sky, I saw Nico down below, I waited until he was half the distance to the cabin and dove, tucking in my wings to read terminal velocity. I pulled up at the last second and landed on the black granite steps. "I win..." I said breathing heavily, I really needed to work out more.
------------------------------time lapse-------------------------
I smiled and found Nico poking my in the side, I had gotten used to it now, but he was still a good alarm clock. I got up and took my shower. Today I was wearing blood red shorts and a black tank top, and of course my black converse. I ran out the door. Directly into Nico. We tumbled down the hill and landed in a big tangled pile. "Sorry! I should be watching where I'm going..." I didn't lie, mostly... I stood and helped him up. We were getting to be really close friends, both social outcasts. That and everyone hated the death aura we gave off. To me, it made me feel at home. I sound like a crazy psychopath right now... "Wanna skip rock climbing?" I asked, I was always getting into trouble... "Yeah, I think I'd be fun, just this time, make sure they don't catch us..." "I will." I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the pavilion. I was starving. We had offers our food to the gods and sat down to start eating when I saw Clariese glaring at my. I looked at her and put on my im-going-to-kill-you-slowly-and-painfully face. She looked away, I smiled. It was the small victories that counted. We are and then ran off to the tree. The place where we went to meet after training. No one else knew we were here, and no one would think to look. I let Nico climb up, then followed him. We sat down and I spoke, "So, how's training going?" "Good, you?" "Meh, I wish I didn't have to bind my wings when training with Percy... But I still beat him when we fought. I guess it was just in my blood, being the daughter of the police of the dead." He smiled, and man when he smiled, it was contagious. "Yeah, I guess that kinda comes with it..." "Can you do me a favor?" "Depends on what it is..." "Well, I have this problem with a skeleton down in the underworld, his name is Hades, could you go down there and scare him?" We both bursted out into laughter. It was an inside joke, the one time I had met lord Hades, he had turned into a skeleton and harassed Nico about it for the entire day. You would have had to be there to understand. I was laughing so hard I fell off of the branch I was sitting on; well almost. Nico wrapped his arm around my waist and held me up. "Thanks." I said as he removed his arm. "Maybe this isn't the safest place to tell jokes..." "Meh, were demigods, safety can go and screw its self." I said, we both started laughing agin. The bell rang and we jumped down. I took off running. He caught up to me, we stayed at the same pace. Only slowing when we reached the pavilion. I walked up the steps, got my food, offered some to the gods and sat down. Nico joined me. I smiled when I saw him, remembering the jokes from earlier. He sat next to me and we began on our sandwiches. I love camp... Rachel walked up to us and sat down on the opposite side of the table. She smiled, and we smiled. "Look at this, I never thought I'd see the day when Di..." She slumped forwards. She sat back up and here eyes were green, smoke poured out from her mouth.