The problems with prophecies

"Dreams, death, and guardian angels will go to find a thing of fables, it lies if you must know, in a place where the moon hangs very low." She fell backwards, but the medics caught her and carried her to the infirmary. Uh oh... Great, a quest, and I'm pretty sure I knew who had to come along. Nico, a child of Morpheus, and i. Me being 'deaths guard,' having wings and everything else. As I said, police officer to the flippin' dead. Sometimes I flipped out for nothing. This was one of those times. Somehow I managed to calm down. The bell rang and we all went to a campfire singalong and to discus the quest. He trotted up to the stage at the front of the amphitheater. "As you all know, our oracle, Rachel Elizabeth Dare has issued a prophecy." There were whispers coming from everywhere, slowly getting louder as more people joined in. Chiron banged his hoof against the ground three times, everyone's conversations stopped, and all eyes turned back to the centaur. "'Dreams, death, and guardian angels will go to find a thing of fables, it lies if you must know, in a place where the moon hangs very low.'That's our prophecy. So, Vi, could you come up here?" I froze. Nico squeezed my hand and smiled at me reassuringly. I stood and walked up to Chiron on shaky legs. I got up there and took a deep breath. I stood tall, straitening my back.
"Nico," he walked up and stood right next to me. "Now, the prophecy calls for a child of dreams, could someone please join us?" Some kid in her pajamas started walking up on stage when the new kid jumped up. "I'll do it..." He said, just loud enough for Chiron to hear. "But you are not a..." A glowing symbol appeared over his head. It was blue, and it showed a symbol of a lotus, his right arm glowed with the blue light and a tattoo appeared. It was a silver moon, with the darker grey colors in it shadowing in a lotus on the moons silver surface. The light faded and everyone looked at the top of his hand. He looked at it, and walked onto stage. That took guts. Half way to where we were, the stopped, and touched his back. I knew what that meant. I ran over to him just as his knees gave out from the pain. I grabbed his arms and helped him stand just as two wings, as white as snow erupted out of his back. I helped him stand and walk up to the stage. "All hail...""Calum." He cut in, apparently he didn't want people to know his real name... "All hail Calum, son of Morpheus." Everyone looked at him as they did to me when Chiron announced my godly parent. I turned to Chiron, "Is he the first blood of Morpheus?" He nodded slightly. Calum looked at his wings and tattoo. He gave them a try, only lifting off 2 feet. He looked nervous. Chiron dismissed us, and I gave Calum the tour. First to the weapons shed. I unlocked the door and let him roam around the aisles.