Chapter 19

~Tia P.O.V~

"Nana! NANA!! NANA!!!!" i yell rushing through the house. "Tia! Whats wrong!? Where's Nash?!" Hayes asked. "H-he.....Will....i....Natalie...." I couldn't get my words straight. I think its time i did something. Something i never wanted to do. "Hayes if you see my Nana tell her.....I was wrong. Tell her im sorry and that Nash is in some serious danger and if she can help that would be amazing but if not....ill be fine. Tell her i love her and that im thankful for all she has trained me for" i say.

I left after that heading back to the dreaded place i was once in. The window was still open and i peered through. Nash was lying on the floor still.....this time he was awake and sobbing. "Psst Nash" i whisper. He didnt hear me. "Nash!! Over here!!" i whisper a little louder. "Tia! Your ok!" he smiled. " Is Will still here??" i asked. "No he left looking for you" he said.

"Get out of here, he has the flower you gave me... It helped my find you....i dont understand how but it did" he replied. " Look there's a lot i have to explain to you and im gonna need you to believe and trust me ok? Im not leaving here again without you" i say. "Im hurt Tia, i won't get very far" he said." Pain is a reaction not a physical state. You feel no pain as long as all your bones are in place" i chant waving my finger. "You should be fine now" i say. "Nash stood up examining himself.

"H-how?!" he asked. "No time for questions just hurry up and climb." i yelled. I helped Nash climb through the very window i climbed through.Nash and i embraced in a tight hug. "I'm so sorry about everything Tia" he sighed. "Its not your fault" i reassured him. "Now what? We have to do something, Will is tracking you as we speak." Nash says."He cant find me. The flower only works if the tracker and trackee have a mutual bond. Will may see me as a potential lover were as though i see him as a lowlife bastard. Therefor the flower doesnt allow him to track my whereabouts.

You on the other hand can be tracked by Natalie. Which is a problem considering that her and Will are working together." i explain. "How can she track me?" Nash asked. "She's a succubus she can track any guy she wants (A/N Not a proven fact but i cant find any evidence that goes against it) We have to change your guy scent." i say. "His guy cologne shows he has hygiene sense but lets give Nash a little more of a feminine scent" i chant again. "I smell the same" he said. "To you but to everyone else you smell like a female." i smile.

"What next?" he asked. We have to return to my house and find a way to stop this madness....and i have to explain a few things to you. " i say. Then we headed towards my house.

~Nash P.O.V~

"So your superhuman?" i asked. She nodded. "Please don't....freak out or anything Nash" she begged. "Tia i wouldn't do that. I like you the way you are. I like you because your you" i replied. "Really?" She asked. I nodded. She pulled out some funny looking books. The ones i seen when i first peeped in her room. In this book all about the supernatural and Demonic should be a way to stop a succubus.... I already know how to deal with Will." she said. "How?" i asked curiously. "I have to banish him to the 8th guardian so that he may be cleansed from all evil and wrongl doings. His powers werent given to him by birth" she said. "Whose the 8th guardian? I rinti understand what your saying" i asked.

"There are 8 guardians

Gianna- Guardian of birth. She's the first guardian. When being born she makes sure you make it out ok and in tact.

Tiara- Guardian of Powers. She's the second Guardian, yet she's the first one you see when being born. she blesses you with all the powers you are given

Violet- Guardian of Light. She's the third guardian. when you're in trouble she makes sure you find your way. She paints a better path so that your future isn't disrupted