Chapter 11

~Nash P.O.V~

I guess we must have fell asleep because Tia lay lifelessly beside me our hands still intertwined.Popcorn was kicked every where and the movie was on its ending credits.

I slowley pried my hand from her grasp.Ms.Winter slowley opened the door."Nash as you know your spring break is coming up and i was wondering how you would feel about staying here." She asked.

"I would have to ask my parents but im fine with staying home" I answer."You cant stay home right now Nash a family emergancy has come up your parents ask me to keep you and your 2 younger siblings.They say your too young for the matter.You need to go home pack and bring your siblings back here ok?" she smiled.

I nodded and did as she said.I arrived home and my parents hugged me. "Nash thanks so much for being a good sport about this...i know your in good hands with Bell" My mom said."Its no big deal mom" i smile "Hayes!! Sky!! come on so Nash can take you over Ms.Bells house!" My dad yelled upstairs.

Hayes ran down with his all black suitcase followed by Sky with a pony princess bag."Were ready Nash i have all my clothes and games packed!" Hayes said patting his suitcase."And ive got all my ponies and clothes and brushes and Tiaras!" Sky yelled.

I didnt mind staying with Tia and Bell.It was that i had my siblings with me that bothered me.We walked up the stairs to Tia's front door and rang the doorbell. Tia came to the door fully dressed again and smiled."Hey guys come on in" she smiled warmly.

"Woah! its so huge!" Hayes gasped."Its like a princess castle!" Skylnn said in awe."Follow me ill show you were youll be staying" Tia gestured. She opened a door to a room with plain white walls and 2 beds made up.

"Nash,Hayes you guys will be sleeping in here. Sky you will be sleeping in my room." Tia said. We placed our bags down and Tia told us to go down stairs and she would be down shortly.

~Tia P.O.V~

I was cleaning up my room. I shoved all the heavy spells and riddle and power skill books to the back of my closet.I made my bed and pulled out the pull out bed from beneath my bed.

I pulled Skylnn's bag from out of Nash and Hayes room and put it in my room.Then I close my door and walked back downstairs to find Nash Hayes in Skylnn playing just dance on the TV.

"I'm going to win the Nash you can't dance for Jack!" Hayes Yelled."Whatever I'll beat you just like I do all the time!" Nash responded to Hayes's silly comment.

I grab a remote and started to play in the backround without them even noticing.When the song was over the game tallied up the scores showing i won."Who is Crazy!? and how did they win?" Hayse asked.

"Im crazy and because im awesome like that!" i say. They turned around."Pshh yea whatever lucky round!" Skylnn said."Whatever im tired anyway anybody want a snack?" i asked. They all nodded so i walked in the Kitchen. Someone close behind me, most likley Sky was as silent as a mouse yet i knew they were there.

Nana must have just mopped because i slipped on a wet patch and fell backwards.Luckily i was caught by Nash."Be careful! you could have hurt yourself" he scolds.

"Oh bite me!" i laugh.I open the cupboard and scream at the top of my lungs running back towards Nash with tears in my eyes."Tia whats wrong!?" he asked. I could only point to the disaster in the cupboard because of the tears.

"Dear god!" Nash yelled."I...i dont even...i" i couldnt get the words out."Its ok its ok" Nash comforted me.

What did Tia see? Why is she crying? Do you really think its that bad!?