Chapter 9

~Nash P.O.V~

Tia had me really worried for her earlier. I mean..What did she mean she wanted to be normal? Or she was going crazy!? its just still scaring me. I should go back like I promised. I still want to be there for her even though she doesn't want my help she needs it.I walk up to her house and knock on the door.

Ms.Winter answered." Oh hello Nash come in Tia will be right down." She said in a cheerful voice.She is always so bubbly and happy." Can I get you anything? Sandwich, drink, snack?" she asked. " A snack and drink would be nice Ms.Winter" I say. " Ok oh and call me Bell sweetheart you don't have to be so formal! Tia Nash is here" She yelled.

She walked off into the Kitchen. A few seconds later Tia walked down the stairs. She had on Minnie Mouse footies with a pink Hello Kitty robe. She had her hair in a low ponytail and had a a small fluffy white dog in her hands." Hey Nash" She smiled faintly and sat in a chair across from me." Hey Tia how you feeling?" I asked. " Im feeling much better that's the worse case I ever had" she answered and chuckled." What do you mean worse case?" I asked.

" When I was younger I used to have panic attacks. they weren't ever that bad they come from stress and concealing my inner thoughts" she said and sighed." Oh I get it now" I answered. Just then Ms. Wint- I mean Bell walked in. She had Apple turnovers on a plate and Two glasses of fruit punch. " here you guys are some snacks and drinks. Ill be upstairs" She smiled sweetly and walked off.

" Cute dog whats her name?" I asked pointing to the fluffy white dog on her lap." Oh this is my baby girl Treasure isn't she just a cutie!?" she shrieked. " Yea she's adorable" I laughed. " Hey you want to go to the park? Maybe we can walk Treasure too" Tia smiled. I nodded " Ok ill be right back" She said dashing up the steps.

~Tia P.O.V~

I put on the clothes I had on earlier and added some makeup. I Grabbed Treasures Pink Studded leash and walked back downstairs. " Im ready to go" I smiled clipping the leash on to Treasure. " Ok Cool" he smiled. I Wrapped up two apple turnovers and yelled upstairs to Nana. " Nana im going to the park if you need my just call!" I yell. " Ok sweety have a good time!" she yelled back.

Maybe hanging with Nash today is what I need to calm down.

Short Chapter I so sorry #SorryNotSorry Anyway im updating all my stories today I guess. Go check out my newest story Operation: Make her mine just call me Samantha Pottorff if you haven't. I will see all you Lazy internet bitches Later. DUECES AND SMOOCHES!

~Comment~

~Vote~

~Follow me~

~Share~