Chapter 4

~Tia P.O.V~

"Nash? Hayes, Will, Skylnn!? Mr and Mrs Grier!?? NASH!!??" I scream. How in the world am I supposed to unfreeze them?

I remembered somthing Nana told me. "When in doubt open your mouth snap 3 times and say a little rhyme". I know it sounds a little witch like but if i unfreezes Nash and the rest who cares!?

" Ok even though im a girly girl this isnt about lotion ( A/N Hey it ryhmed didnt it?) Its about a family i put put out of motion. They stand very still as you can see. So give them the ability to roam around free!" i say snapping 3 times

Everything went back to the way it was Hectic

~Nash P.O.V~

" Im taking Tia upstairs to get cleaned up you guys ruin everything!" i say pulling Tia up the steps. I feel like im dragging her around like a rag doll..but a pretty rag doll (A/N pretty rag doll?).

I grabbed a warm rag and handed it to her she began to dab at the spots if potatoes on her clothes. " Im so sorry Tia" i say. " Its ok Nash really it was a honest mistake " she said forcing a smile. I reached in my drawer and grabbed a sweater, a white one precisley.

" Here you can tie it around your waist and hide the stains" i smile sincerely. " Thanks" she says walking out my room to go home.  I watched out my window creepy..maybe.

She stopped right outside my window and hugged the  sweater to her face. I smiled warmly.

~ Tia P.O.V~

i stopped outside of a window and sniffed the sweater Nash gave me. I am so keeping it!...Pshh because its a nice sweater, not because of any other reason duh! Man you readers are always assuming somthing!

I was walking thinking....about Na...chos. See look! You guys thought i was gonna say Nash! I told you stop assuming...ok it was Nash but still!

Anyway i was walking until i bumped into someone " Oh hey......

Who did Tia run into? Why are you guys always assuming? And also im going back to all my stories to make Paragraphs because when i read back somtimes my stories be like woah! ok thats it bye!!!!