Chapter 5

~Tia P.O.V~

" Oh hey...Will" I say kinda shocked " Hey Tia...isn't that Nash's sweater?" he asked I blushed a little " Yea he let me borrow it because of the mess" I say " Oh cool" he says

" Look I really should be going" I say walking off "oh ok see you around...oh and here this is Nash's number" he said handing me a white slip of paper" thanks" I reply and walk home.

Nana was at the door awaiting my arrival back to the house " Tia! you are a mess! and were did you get that sweater" Nana said " Well I was the main course of course! They spilt potatoes on me, I froze them by accident then unfroze them and I think we both know were I got the sweater so thanks for making me go!" I say with a attitude and storm upstairs.

I plopped on the bed and looked at the white slip of paper Will handed me 267-890-2435 ( A/N i have no idea if this is a real number call if you want but i wouldnt) hmm i should call him...for help on homework i picked up my phone and typed in the number. i saved it as Nash:).

I only put the smile in because just writing Nash seems weird i was laying on my bed double checking my homework i studied the problem 8X + 6T = 67 what the hell is this even a real problem i thought.

Hey this is the perfect time to Call Nash....just to ask for help! I picked up the phone it rung 3 times before someone picked up "Hey Nash?" i asked "No Will" he answered.

"Oh i thought this was Nash's number?" i ask confused.How did he sneak that lie past me?"No but if i would have told you it was mine you wouldnt have called." he said.

"Yea but i have a question about me and Nash's homework, so can i please speak to him?" i ask."Um he isnt home" Will lied. "i can help you i passed that grade..Hey i can even tutor you what do you say?" he asked.

"No Thanks ill..ill um..ill just google it ok? would you happen to have Nash's real number?" i asked hopefully. "No im sorry i dont" he lied again. I sighed and hung up.

~Nash P.O.V~

"Hey Nash!" Will called me. i groaned. "What!?" i say obviously annoyed. "Tia your little crush..yea she just called me we chatted and i think she likes me" Will said.

He always does this to me.He takes someone I like and steals them breaking their heart..and mine. Thats why we dont get along! Because he is the absolute worst older brother.

"Yea right! ill ask her..tomorrow....maybe!" i storm out. I wont let Will win this time. Tia Will be mine!

Yea so this took me like 3 days to think of and its short A'F so im sorry!