Chapter 17

~Nash P.O.V~

were could she be...were could she be. I thought myself. Its like I know Tia..but not well enough. like she's hiding something that she doesn't want me to know about.

I checked all possible places Tia Could be. I checked the library first since she likes to read. I walk in and walk straight to the librarian." Excuse me ma'am but have you seen a girl named Tia Prescott recently like anytime today?" I ask." Honey you have to be more specific, what does she look look dear? " she asked. " she's about my height, long hair, pretty smile, beautiful eyes, caramel brown skin?" I ask frantically.

" Oh sweetie I haven't seen that girl around here since about a week ago when she borrowed 5 books...is she ok?" she asked concerned. " I sure hope so" I say before darting out the place. The next place I go is school. Tia likes learning and our school scenery is pretty nice so maybe she's lurking around there!

I rush the school only to see the same guys that ruffrd me up on my first day there smoking. I was terrified to ask them out their seen her. ...but I'll do anything for Tia...even if they means getting beat up..again.I walk over to them nervously." uh excuse me but have you seen Tia Prescott?" I say.

"You got a lot of nerve runt! coming over here asking about...about...about who?" he asked again. He was clearly high. "Tia,  Tia Prescott" I repeat." wait the hottie from P.E? man what I would do to Get a piece of that am I right!?"he said nudging his boys. They all agreed." So she's missing huh?" he asked. " No never mind she's done" I lied.

He shoved me into the Gate."Don't you lie!!" he yelled." yes she's missing" I admit. he let me lose."C'mon guys if we find her were in for a treat" he smirked. The walked past me each talking a hit. Now I really have top find her.

Next I go to Cold stone. Tia loves ice cream! I enter there and see a few people here and there.I walk the cashier." have you seen a girl recently? she's about my height, long hair, pretty smile, beautiful eyes, caramel brown skin?" I ask. "sorry not since 2 days ago" he answered. I sigh. wrote Elise cooks she be?

I'll check the park Tia LOVES the park she said she could just stare at the flowers for hours! I run to the park and arrive out of breath to see nobody...literally nobody! I plopped on the bench exhausted ready to cry. I feel like I drove Tia away...and now she's lost,gone. ..I can't find her.

I bury my face in my hands." It's ok Nash baby I'm here" a voice said. It was Natalie. "What are you doing here? how did you know I was here?" I asked." oh don't worry about that just know I'm here for my baby" she answered. she rubbed my back and up and down my leg. " Natalie please stop that's very uncomfortable." I say.

"But baby..." she started. " Don't call me that either I..I'm not into you that way!!" I snap." I only want one person...one girl...and its..its not you ok?!" I yell." Its that Tia bitch isn't it!! Nash she doesn't fucking love you!! not like I do!! If she cared. .anything about you she wouldn't have just left you worrying about her! she would have called!" Natalie yelled.

something moved in my pocket. I reach in to see what it is and its the flower bud...it opened a little like a hint.I look Natalie straight in the eyes."You..You know were Tia is don't you?" I asked." Why what would make you say that!?" she denied." Yea you do! were is she!? what did you do!?" I yell. She stayed quiet." I'm calling her, I'm calling her right now and you can't stop me!" I say. she looked at me worried.she said nothing more. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone to dial Tia's number.

~Tia P.O.V~

" So you're just Gonna stand here leave me chainedand babysit me?" I say angry." basically" Will smiled " And that I'll fight my corner,
Maybe tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood turns into alcohol,
No, I just wanna hold ya.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow,
My, my, my, my, oh give me love,
My, my, my, my, give me love," My phone started to go off playing give me love. That's Nash's ringtone. I tried to use many telekinesis but Will had the same idea.

Both our powers strong but me having the upper hand almost half the phone until...it happened. The unspeakable I couldn't believe it! I never thought would happen but it did. Will hit me. Not just a plain old tap either, no a full blow to the face the kind that blacked your eye. fortunately for me he just bruised my cheek and bust my lip.

It wasn't good though it was so powerful I lost control and dropped the phone! I wanted to grab my aching face but couldn't! Many hands to far I sunk down and almost screamed until he covered my mouth. Will answered my phone."Hello?" he answered."She's with me..we may or may not have hooked up" he said.

My eyes widened.HOOKED UP!!!??? I bit his hand and he let go."NASH HELP I'M CHINED IN NATALIE BASEMENT! WILL..." but that's all I got say. Because Will gave me another blow to the face. .and I was out cold.

~Nash P.O.V~

I run to Natalie's house and bang on the door. No answer. It was locked of course. I pried open the window and climbed through. O darted through the house until I found the basement door. I ran down the steps and was shocked. There was Will storing beside a pole. but what made it worse was Tia was. Chained to that pole hey fave was bruised and her lip busted.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!!!" I yell." keep it quiet And get out or it will happen to you too' " Will threatened."No not without Tia!" I say boldly." Ok then" he started getting up. The flower In my pocket fully opened by now.

I run towards Tia but Will stopped me by holding my collar. I kicked his knee causing him to let go. He pulled Me back slamming me to the floor but I got right back up. I swung at his face but missed. he chuckled veggie swinging a me and knocking me out. "WILL NO!!! NASH!!!!" is the last thing I heard before going completely unconscious.

ehhh ehhh !!???? You like!??? sorry I've been busy lately so I haven't been updating but I'm black and I'm back!!!! So what Happens to Tia and Nash now?! Will is a real bitch right!? Ik Ik don't forget to

FOLLOW
COMMENT AND
VOTE!!!!!

OH and read my other my 2 newest stories A unknown lover and ad assassins instinct is never wrong.

also read my other story operation make her mine: just call my Samantha pottorff

and my other story battle of the bros if you haven't already read it.

also follow my bestie: @kidrauhl0 she makes amazing stories especially for you beliebers I recommend: But I hate you.

And follow my twin 4 life: @bosslife_crazyk143 she makes good stories also I recommend: The voice

but yea. DATS IT