Chapter 12

~Tia P.O.V~

Nash ran upstairs to go get Nana Winter.I walked to the closet with tears.What did i see? I saw my precious Treasure with her blood scattered everywhere and a knife inside her side.

There was a note.I inched closer to grab it a read it.Dear Tia, Bitch i know all about you! You think your the only supernatural freak in town well think again! Nash is for me to exploit and make miserable!! Not for you to make feel better! Treasure was first next is your Nana.Back off!!-Natalie

I cried more.I put my hand over treasure and closed my eyes.Soon somthing was licking my hand."Treasure?" i questioned. She barked to show reassurance that she was there.I held her tight.

"Treasure i was so Worried!!" i scream.Nash came downstairs with Nana."Tia everything alright??" Nana asked."Yes Nana everything is just fine"i say.

She nodded and walked upstairs.Nash didnt question any further so we went on with our day.

~Nash P.O.V~

Later

"Hey Nash dont we have a project?" Tia asked "ohh Nash didnt do it cuz he was to busy LOOKIN AT PICTURES OF YOU HE" I covered Hayes mouth

"Oh yea" I smiled nervously."I forgot i have mine with Nata" Tia cut me off."You should just work with me because your here come on" Tia said grabbing my hand.

"Ohhh some love" Hayes teased."Not even Hayes stay in a 13 years old place and mind!" Tia says."Ohh she played you!" said Sky.

"So what store are we going to work on?" i ask "Starbucks!!" Tia yelled.

She got cardboard and glue and paper and scissors etc.And we started to work.Hours later we got tired.I was laying on Tia's bed with glue on my hand and Tia's head was in my lap with paper in her hair.

"Nash?" Tia sighed."Yea?" i asked.She sighed and got sat up."I guess we can be associates at least she smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I Blushed really hard and she chuckled."Goodnight Nash" she said."Wait im going to sleep here?" i asked. "Yea your comfy!" she laughed.

She laid back on my lap and went to sleep.