Chapter 18

~Tia P.O.V~

"WILL NO!!!. NASH!!!!" I cried. Will has been hitting a lot of people today."Oh Tia your awake..how was your nap?" Will asked."how funny it probably would have been niceif you didn't punch me to sleep!" i say angry."Don't get loud there babe...now you hungry? Cuz I'm gonna go make something to eat how about a sandwich?" he asked.

I just scowl.Will nods and goes upstairs locking the door behind him.I may not show it but I'm so scared.I've never been hit before I'm all worried and fidgety.He has me thinking like what if he hits me again? What if another guy hits me? What if all guys beat on women?!.I was so much better off without friends!!.

"Nash?...NASH are you ok?!" I whisper loud enough for him to hear me but not Will.He said nothing.I used as much energy from my powers to shake him."Nash do you hear me?" I ask. Still nothing.By this time tears started welling in my eyes.Will walked down the steps and towards me with 2 sandwhiches.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Will asked sincere."WHAT DID YOU DO TO NASH!!!! WHY ISNT JE ANSWERING ME?! WHY DO YOU HAVE ME CHAINED UP LIKE SOME CRAZY ANIMAL!!??" I cry."Nash is napping which is what you'll be doing if you don't shut up!" Will screamed and made a fist.

I screeched and flinched.Ever since he hit me I can't think straight!.Will tossed a sandwich by me."Now eat so you don't starve." Will sneered and Sat in the far left corner."I can't eat this" i say."Why the fuck not!" he yelled."CUZ MY FUCKING HANDS ARE CHAINED!!" is snap.

He sighed and walked upstairs.I knew what I had to do.I had to break free and get away.I had to get the strength use my powers and break free.with all my strength I picked nd picked at the lock until I broke it.I ran over to Nash and shook him violently.He still didn't budge.

I heard the footsteps on the floor. will was coming back.I hurried and climbed out the window I've been eyeing since I came Down here.I made a run for it I couldn't stay any longer and I had to leave.

~Nash P.O.V~

I woke up with a terrible headache.I saw Will walking back and forth cussing.What I didn't see was Tia."Will why am I down here?" I ask."Cuz you don't know how to mind your business!" he yelled."WHAT DID YOU DO TO TIA WHERE IS SHE?"I snapped."YOU TELL ME!!" HE screamed back."you...you mean she's lost!?" I scream."Yea..." he sighed.

"This is all your fault (A/N in our stars lol) You can't let me be happy can you!? You always have to fuck up my life! I can't have anything I can't love someone I just can't be happy! What kind of big brother does this to his younger sibling? you don't do this to Hayes or sky?! So...so why me?" I break down.

"Because....you have it all! No matter how geeky you are how nerdy how shy you act how nervous how many pimples you have or bad habits...you can be the loneliest person in the world...you'll find someone who cares about you who cares for you and doesn't want to leave your side!" Will huffed

"Mom and dad treat you better. Hayes always want to be like you.Sky always wants to play with you.Mom and dad always go to your little meetings and gatherings and ceremonies.....your life is perfect!! I fucking hate it." Will confessed

"Perfect? Did you really just describe my life as perfect? MY LIFE!!!???. Will everyone hates me! Every time I wake up I fear that someone will beat me up again! I come home achy with hidden bruises and cuts kids from school gave me! I had to stalk Tia to even get get her to talk to me!" I say.

"Wow...I never knew that Nash...I'm sorry" Will said."Its ok....I just wish I found find Tia." I pout."Don't you have something that helps you find her?" he asked."Yea this flower. ." I say."C'mon man I'll help you find her." he says."Thanks" I say. We were walking up the steps when will snatched the flower and pushed me down the stairs.

"Will!!" I say." What you thought I cared? Oh cry me a river!!" he laughed. (A/N Frozen moments be like). I brushed myself off and ran after Will like a Mad man.

~Tia P.O.V~

I ran straight home.Well not straight home.I had to turn some corners.Then I bumped into Natalie."What are you doing here!?" she scoffed."Going home?! What are you doing here?" I say annoyed."Looking for your boyfriend." Natalie smirked.

"NASH IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!" I snap! " So I can have him?" she smirked."NO WAY!!" I yell." ugh you slut!" Natalie frowned.  Did she just call me a slut? This bitch.I plunged towards her and begin beating her face in.

She pushed me off of her and grabbed my hair."OW that hurts!!" I cry."That's the point!" she snarled."I kicked her in the side and ran home. But wait....I forgot something

Nash.......