Chapter 15

~Nash P.O.V ~

This isn't happening, this isn't happening.It is happening. Tia is passed out on the floor again! They are going to think i did something to her but i wouldn't hurt Tia.Mrs.winter would understand.

I ran to Mrs.winter's room." Mrs. Winter something is won't with Tia she passed out again but she want screaming our yelling she was just talking crazy and don't weird things!" I say in a hurry.

Mrs. Winter nodded and rushed to Tia's room. "tell me what happened." She said calmly cupping Tia's face."well i walked in to apologize because i want meaning what i said and she was sitting down talking to herself she turned around and cried into my shoulders something about telling them to leave her alone then she kissed me and said its not love then passsed out." I explain.

" That's not good not good at all she acknowledging feelings but doesn't know what they are" Mrs.winter said. " Shouldn't we get her to a hospital?" I asked. " No...they can't help" she stated. " Only you can save her Nash..." Mrs.winter trailed off and left the room.

I grabbed Tia's hand. It was cold." You'll get through this Tia...I'm here for you".i whispered.

~ Tia P.O.V ~

His warm hand pressed against my cold lifeless one." You'll get through this Tia...I'm here for you"he whispers..I wanted to move, to scream and tell him i was ok and that i heard him...but i can't.

Am i in a comma? I can't be. What did that peach color in my eye mean? I never seen that color...so i never had that emotion. It means you're crazy. A voice said.

I'm not crazy...I'm perfectly sane!. Its that voice that keeps bothering me. I wanted to scream. Nash help! I'm ok I'm ok. But i couldn't i can't do anything.

Wait something wet just hit my cheek. Is Nash crying? Wait i can move my toes! Whatever your doing Nash keep doing it!.

~ Nash P.O.V ~

" Tia....just be ok...wake up" by this time a tear rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't stop crying it just wouldn't stop. Tia's hand squeezed mine a bit.

"Tia?...you there?" I ask. Her eyes fluttered open and she embraced me in a tight hug " Nash...you woke me! Thank you..i heard everything" she said. Her eyes still shimmered peach.

"Tia what i said about Natalie and stuff...i didn't mean it everything just came out wrong its like what ever i thought about you...i would say something about Natalie...like i was under a spell" i say.

"I understand i just..i just need to take a walk alone" she said. I nodded and walked downstairs with Hayes and sky." Is Tia ok?! Is she gonna be alright?" Hayes immediately asked. " Is your princess safe?" Sky asked." She is just fine" i answer.

~ Tia P.O.V ~

I grabbed some shorts and a plain t shirt. I put on a hoodie and staggered downstairs." I'll be back" i say before exiting the house. I just had to clear my mind.

What is actually going through my head?. I mean the feeling i have when I'm around Nash isn't love. But why do i instantly get jealous when he even thinks if another girl?!. And what's up with this shimmering peach color in my eyes? I know what every color my eyes changed to mean error this one..its new..and there isn't a lot if feelings i haven't felt before.

Is Natalie behind all this? How did she even find out were i lived? How did she cast that spell on Nash? Was it in the pie?. I just kept thinking and walking. I didn't know where i was going but my feet did.

When i looked up i was at Natalie's house. I took a deep breath and banged in the door. I waited until she finally opened the door. " Well well well, if it isn't the infamous Tia what is it Nash suddenly have a new interest?" She questioned sarcastically.

" What did you do to Nash?! What was in that pie did you curse it?" I asked. " How would i do that? I'm not a supernatural freak like you!" She snorted." Then how did you cast that spell and how do you know I'm supernatural only someone of the same ability can find another superhuman." I retort.

" That's where i come in..." A familiar voice said. " ...Will? But i thought you were with your family on a important trip?" I ask. " nah I'm staying with a friend" he smirked. " Oh and I'm your supernatural mastermind" he said. " But...why? Why would you help Natalie destroy your own brother? Don't you want him to be happy?" I asked.

" Oh Tia I only care about my own happiness. And i would be very happy with you" he said stepping closer. " You see I want you and Natalie wants to demolish my brothers ego...if i help her destroy Nash then the closer I'll get to you" will said.

" Never in a million years!" I yell " I would never fall for a jerk like you!" I say. " Are you sure?" He said looking into my eyes." His sly smirk turned into a dark frown. " Your eyes..." He said. He gripped me up and dragged me into the house." LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" i screamed

Will had a tight grip on me. Before I was even able to attack i was thrown down a flight of hard wooden steps. I'm guessing it was a basement. I heard a slam and a click before blacking out again. When i had awoke what seemed like hours later i was bleeding from my nose and had cut my hand open a little. It really bad. I couldn't really move or see.

I said a little rhyme to turn the lights on " its dark and I'm filled with much fright help me out and turn on the light" i say. The light clicked on and i realized i was chained to a wall. Wtf? Just then the door opened and feet clicked in the steps.

Woa Woa Woa what just happened? Whet whet y'all don't know? Guess you gotta wait for my update!