Calling Wes Up

ISABELLA POV

This sucks. I swear i'm going to die in here. Stuck in the same cell with your brother and a complete stranger who was following is down right boring! Turns out this guy was assigned by Dazz to follow us. I of course was pissed that he didn't trust me and my brother was pissed because he didn't have faith in him.

You know how Jasper accelerated? Yeah, well there was a cop hiding in the corner and pulled us over. And because the follower guy was supposed to protect us, he told the cop to eff off. Yeah, not a good sight. And who knew that handcuffs had silver in them! Apparently werewolves can't handle that sh*t so it was no problem getting Jasper and the follower in the cop car.

We've each made our one phone call; all to the same person. Jasper raged at him, i raged at him and the follower just described our situation. So yeah, you could say Dazz had an earful.

"I need to pee," The follower groaned, jumping from foot to foot. I cringed and turned to look at Jasper who was glaring at him.

"Hold it in! My sister's here," Jasper growled, glaring at him. "What's your name, anyways?"

"Lance. Can't you just turn around?" He gave me pleading eyes so i sighed and nodded. The toilet was in the corner and the seats were right opposite to it. I turned around faced the wall all while listening to the sweet sound of water hitting water.

"What the fu*k are you doing!?" My head snapped to the side at the voice that sent shivers down my spine. I saw Dazz at the cell door, growling and glaring at Lance who was hurriedly putting his pants up. Jasper laughed at him so i smacked him on his shoulder. Poor Lance.

"Can i help you?" The officer came and asked Dazz. Dazz turned his glare to him and let out a low growl.

"Why is my girlfriend in this cell?" He growled and i could see that the officer was even frightened of him.

"She was caught driving with a minor and they were speedi-"

Dazz cut him off, "I don't give a sh*t! Get her out of there!" He used that same voice he had used on me to get the truth out of me. I wonder how he is able to create that tone why it made me want to tell him everything.

Without another word, the officer opened the cell door and let us out. "This is a warning." He shakily said, aiming it at Jasper. Jasper rolled his eyes and walked out of the office first. I saw Dazz coming towards me so i quickly walked after Jasper.

I'm still pissed at him for making someone follow us. He had no trust in Jasper nor me and if he didn't do that then we wouldn't have been in this mess!

I walked over to Jasper who was standing by his car. I have no idea how it got here when we had left it on the motorway. He had his arms crossed and was glaring at Dazz and Lance. I went and stood next to him before turning to face Dazz. He still looked pissed.

"What the hell happened?" He growled, looking at Jasper for answers.

"You had this fool follow us!" Jasper growled, pointing at Lance. "Of course i would sense him and try to protect my sister from an unknown wolf who was following us!"

Dazz turned to Lance who was staring at the ground, "You made it obvious you were following them?" He asked, and when Lance nodded, he slapped the back of his head. "Idiot," He grumbled.

I gasped, "You can't just hit him like that!" I ran over to Lance who was rubbing the back of his head. He took a step away from me and looked away. I guess he didn't want my help....? I put my hands on my hips and glared at Dazz. "You're so rude!"

He let out a humorless laugh, "I don't care. Now come on." He reached out to grab my hand but i moved away. I took a step back and glared at him. He growled and took a step forward.