Author's Note: Part I

"Hi! This is Erain speaking..." Well, I'm Yasmin, yeah... XD As we near 10 THOUSAND reads and our graduation ceremony, I finally figured out what we needed to do. I want to thank you all from the deepest bottom of my heart for the MASSIVE support you've shown for this story and us =] But I also need to say that I'm sorry.

If you're wondering what the hack's going on with me and Nourhan and why we hardly ever ever ever update this story, here it goes:

We used to be best friends, we used to get along so well, but we fell apart constantly for reasons always only known to Nourhan, and then I was done and yeah, there you have it. Our friendship is an identical copy of the scenario you'd imagine while listening to Same Mistakes. I made this account in the hopes of proving how strong our friendship was and yeah, what a bummer xD

SA&BS has been put 'On Hold' ladies and gents, and I believe you won't ever see it updated in this lifetime, sorry. We won't be deleting it though, just because it is a beautiful reminder of how great friendships could go all wrong for the stupidest of reasons. This account and this story have been one of the best experiences I've ever had, however, life goes on and so do we *shrugs her shoulders*.

Nourhan and I aren't in contact anymore but this is the only thing we can do about this mess. I know I hated it more than anything when people gave up on their stories and now I finally get it. Sorry for the disappointment, but please, try to understand why I did this.

If you read this Dee, good luck with your life dud-a ;) Though you are the most complicated human being I've ever known, it was nice to knowing you. I'm leaving part II of this note for you (Y)

If you ever feel like talking to me, I'm @TheWordShaker, that's where you'll find me from now on, sorry! And I'm still heads over heels for 'arry! Wonder if that would ever change, not xD

You're all amaZayn (Gosh, this sounds ages old xD) and may the odds be ever in your favour *peace-sign's with her fingers*.

I shall end this with a very dramatic and echoing, "Ba-BYE!"