1: The Royal Room

C h a p t e r 1: The Royal Room

“Humph!” I sighed out loud again.

“Tell me about it.” Hayaa said, shaking her head.

“I mean seriously…,” I began, “GOD! IMMA KILL HER! UGH!”

“I can’t even believe that our parents believed her! Damn, how could she even have any proof?!” She replied, waving her hands dramatically.

“I can’t believe dad got that pissed at me, the victim!”

“How could OUR parents believe that girl who isn’t even remotely related to them?”

“They wouldn’t believe their own freakin’ daughters! Are we like adopted or something?!”

“Never expected such an action from them. I’m not saying they’re perfect, nobody is, but I mean, come on! How could they be so heartless?”

“Yeah! Kanye West style.” I said, which made us chuckle.

“That daughter of an asshole! I can’t believe Andrew used to date that devil in heels.” I said, remembering her devious look at us after her daddy expelled our asses from school.

“He deserves so much better; I can’t even begin to comprehend how she played him like that. Her father is the freakin’ principal though, so she kinda owns the school whether we like it or not.” She mumbled, crossing her arms.

“Her father is the principal my ass! Is what she did even legal?”

“Well, he obviously has the power to suspend so you can’t just say ‘Her father is the principal your ass.’ Is replacing perfectly solved exam papers with empty ones legal? Yeah? I don’t think so.”

“Bitch, Bitch, bitch,…” I muttered, “And not only any exam papers, our freakin’ A-level exam papers!”

I huffed and continued, “He’s no longer our principal, I could call him jackass in his face again anytime.”

“What?” Hayaa snapped, her eyes widening, “Did you call him a jackass?!”

“Yeah, so? As if he isn’t. Thank your lucky stars I chose jackass that day.” I replied, chuckling darkly.

“Damn, you’re good! Well, he’s a nice guy on the inside, but he’s a bastard on the outside just for the heck of it… I would’ve gone for something slightly different though.” She smiled knowingly.

“What? Sir? That jackass deserves the whole bad and ugly urban dictionary vocab. hollered at him!”

“You and cursing, you related or something?”

“Duh.” I said, rolling my eyes teasingly.

“But damn! Of all the papers she could’ve chosen, she goes and chooses the ones that actually plan our future.” She growled.

“You know what! I’m going to hire an assassin to go after her, and I’m serious.”

“Yeah, well tell me what that’ll do when we’re suspended from the entire globe!”

“Not the entire globe or we wouldn’t be here.” I muttered.

“Hmm… I just want to go home.” Hayaa mumbled, leaning her head against the window.

“Yeah. Hayaa, how long is this train journey supposed to be?” I asked, leaning my head back.

“Like 3 to 4 hours.”

“W-T-F! Mum said it’ll be almost one hour long!” I snapped.

“Yeah, that’s by car, and we’re obviously not in one.”